About Me AWESOME FETISH TIME WITH CUMISHA AMADO BY GRUMPSKATES

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 10, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

REVIEW Awesom Fetish time with Cumisha Amado
    Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GrumpSkates, Sep 19, 2021.

Tags:

Edit
    Watch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      GrumpSkatesNew Member[/paste:font]
      I had some specific requests, and Cumisha really delivered! In short, the best tease and denial session I have ever experienced.

First, I wanted to be overwhelmed and made helpless. Well, Cumisha brought in 4 of her friends (Amber Beauty, Tegan Treasure, Luna Lynn, and Mae Love). Each of them were beautiful and totally awesome! And boy did they deliver. The 5 girls had me stripped, pinned down on the bed, and tied up helpless in no time. I had no chance.

Then they left me helpless and alone at Cumisha's mercy. Well, let me tell you she has none. Even though I was tied she climbed ontop of me and pinned me down with her whole body.

She wrapped her pantyhose covered legs around my head and squeezed so I couldn't move my head all. She also blindfolded me with her luscious ass and plugged my ears with her powerful thighs. I can't say how much all that ramped up my feelings of helplessness... if that's what you are into I can attest that it's was great.

Oh, while doing this she was also stroking and teasing me. Cumisha seemed to know right when I was about to blow, and how to avoid it. For hours she repeatedly took me to the mountaintop but wouldn't let me go over. If heaven and hell have a place where they meet, I think I may have found it at the hands (and legs) of Cumisha.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have a "Fantasy" you would love to experience? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and let's make your fantasies cum true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for responding to my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MarieBossette likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @GrumpSkates for giving us an awesome review and we look forward to partying again with you in the future!!! We had alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

MaeLove likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaeLove for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have a "Fetish" you would love to fulfill? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and let me fulfill your "Fetish Fantasies today!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2093.jpg IMG_2096.jpg

Leoliass75 likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's explore your "Fetish" fantasies today!!!

[smilie=call me.gif]To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0115.jpg IMG_2093.jpg IMG_2096.jpg IMG_0218.jpg

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaeLove for joining us in a fabulous party!!! We had so much fun and I can't wait until our next adventurous party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaeLove likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me