Awesome Chase Logan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 5, 2014.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Who is Chase Logan? I sure did not know. I came over to visit Pantera at the bunny ranch to say hi and to catch up. She has been a good bunny friend since my first trip to the ranch. I always give an effort to come visit Pantera even if we do or do not party. So, I was sitting at the parlor with Pantera catching up during the afternoon, I noticed a beautiful woman walking to the bar. Pantera must have heard me blur out the word "wow" when I saw Chase for the first time. She then asked me if I wanted to meet her. As shy as I was, I didn’t think she would be interested so I told Pantera no that is okay. But, I guess she saw that I kept looking over at Chase, then, Pantera unexpectedly call Chase over to introduce me to her. Wow, I was speechless. She is even more beautiful up close. All I could say was Hi, how are you doing and nice to meet you. What a sap I was. I had a chance to ask for a party with a beautiful woman and I let it slip by.
    The next evening is the day I have my party with Pantera. I usually don’t stay for long after I have partied that often. But, for some reason I decided to stay for a while. It could have been the party in the parlor and many ladies were around to participate. It isn’t too often I see so many bunnies around the parlor or passing by for a glimpse. I guess this would be the opportunity for me to see most of the lovely bunnies. A few moment later a board member (QTO) sat next to me and we been chatting. He told me he just finished a party. But, later that evening this woman came to the bar chatting with QTO opposite of me. I looked at her and she was wearing a light jacket, navy color shorts and loafers. I found her very attractive. She is so cute that I couldn’t stop checking her out. I didn’t know who she was and I heard her telling QTO that she was leaving. I spoke up and asked her when are you leaving? She then walked over between QTO and me to chat. She told me in 2 days. I had 2 appointments the next day so, I thought there will be no chance for a party since she is departing the day after. Soon after, she excused herself because she was preparing to heading out. Then, I talked to QTO. I said wow! And ask do you know her name? QTO responded, yes, I just partied with her and her name is Chase. My eyes lit up! I thought to myself what a big difference on the look. She looked sexy in 2 different ways. I told QTO I wish I could have partied with her and I told him my situation that I have 2 schedule appointments the next day. I was so tempted to squeeze her in between my 2 appointments. But, I told QTO 3 party in one day would be too much for me to handle. QTO said he planned a party with Chase on the day she was departing and that I could take his slot and he could party with her the day before. Awesome! I waited for Chase to ask her if she would be interested in a party. Soon enough Chase came out, but, she is talking on her cell and I did not want to rudely interrupt her. I had waited for her to get off the cell. But, she was still on her cell leaving the building. NOOOOooooooooooooo………………, I let her slip once already and I am determined to ask her this time. As tired as I was and it is 3 a.m. in the morning, I waited and hoped for her to come back. As I was hanging out with Pantera, yes! Chase walked in I waved to her as she was walking in
    . I walked over to her and finally asked her if she would be interested in a party and that QTO said I could take his slot. She said yes and I slept well that night. 
    The day of my party has finally arrived and very excited to get this party going. I see Chase walking toward me and she is so sexy and beautiful looking. I could feel my heart beating faster and harder when I saw her. We quickly went to her room to negotiate an agreement which was very quick. Sorry, I won’t give out any detail what happen in the bed room. But, all I can say is Chase is an amazing woman that I almost let slip away. I have been given a third chance. I guess it was destined for me to party with her. We sure had pleased each other and for sure we both had climaxed. This party was like a dream. It when by so fast that it is like a blur.
    I had a very great time with my party with Chase. I was fortunate to hang out at the bar that night. I met a lot of beautiful ladies. Especially 2 ladies that I was very interested with Victoria Raver and Chase Logan. Wow, what a way to finish my last day of my trip. Well, Chase Logan and Victoria Raver is no longer a stranger to me and I will look forward to party again.

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Well, you had your party early enough that I was able to squeeze in one last party with her... it was down to the last minute LOL

3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Lol, yeah, I had a great time with her and I felt very lucky to have been able to party with her.

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Cool review Spanky!!

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thanks John

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Congratulations Spanky. Chase is a very special woman. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Chase is a wonderful woman.