REVIEW Avery Lee Review!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Avery Lee, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

IMG_itj4ao.jpg I can't wait to find more up to date reviews for when I come back January 24th!
    This was from a gentlemen, so sweet of him!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I come up to Reno pretty often and so have met a lot of wonderful ladies. I've always kept my eye on the lovely Avery Lee and always thought she was a cute and fun lady. Ready to head back to the Bay Area and thought I drop by LRN. Avery was available and we started talking and she really got me excited. Eventually after a drink we headed to her room. Boom.. off to the window and back to the room.
    Party was short but was it sweet. We just went at it.. Was a lot of fun and before I knew it the call came to rebook. We went back out outside and ended up staying probably another hour and ended up massaging Avery while talking with her and Aisha.

Avery - thanks for a wonderful time and hope you enjoyed the massage.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I had a blast with Miss Avery.
    It was my first time coming to the ranches, I found her on the message boards and wanted to come see the action in person. I fell in love with her
    and I don't think I've gotten up since
    It was very naturalsweet a night to remember.
    I suggest this girl to anyone who likes the GFE with light kink.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

. This little hottie is a dirty old man's dream come true. She has a rockin' hot body and a great upbeat personality.

I spotted her earlier in the week while visiting another lady, and knew then that I had to come back to meet her - this girl is pure FUN!

Avery likes to try new things and is very open to new ideas. She is also a giver and receiver and has a natural "flow" to her parties. She loves what she does and it shows!

If you like to switch it up with a younger lady from time to time, you'll have to try this little vixen to find out for yourself - you will not be disappointed. This one is a "keeper" for me!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Avery Lee today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and Avery Lee like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Celebrate the "New Year" with @Avery Lee with man memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Cumisha!! I cannot wait for what's to come!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Avery Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Avery Lee likes this.