REVIEW Avery Lee Review Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Avery Lee, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

I had an awesome time with Avery Lee She is so sweet kind and listens to everything you have to say. If you take time to read her profile you will understand what I mean. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. If you are thinking about going to a brothel in Nevada Please see Avery Lee you will not be disappointed.

-David

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I had the opportunity to spend a few wonderful hours with avery. She is as advertised… sweet, and very personable. This was a bucket list thing, but I may have to cross this off twice

mike

3. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Had a really special time with a very sweet girl this afternoon Thank you Avery I will be back to see you again soon.

-Will

4. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I had the best party ever with the sweetest cutest Little Girl (LG). I had to get my little girl a doll from Mexico and see her again on the return trip. The second party just got so much better. Looking forward to my next trip to see her soon.

5. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Had a party with Avery Lee. She has the magic touch that us middle aged guys are looking for. So sweet and kind.

6. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Just finished with Avery Lee, Totally Amazing. So sweet, so cute. Really makes you feel comfortable . Was my first trip and she made me feel so relaxed, cant wait to see her again. If you go you cant go wrong with Avery Lee.

7. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I got so lucky to finally get 2 girl party with my friend Avery Lee.
    She's always so damn cute in her little panties. I love seeing her all the time, but hadn't ever partied with her until now. She's just so cute I really enjoyed seeing her ride that guy that needed to check off his bucket list of having an amazing two girl party. He thanked us both for being so eager to work together.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Mister and Avery for letting me be apart of this all.

8. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I come up to Reno pretty often and so have met a lot of wonderful ladies. I've always kept my eye on the lovely Avery Lee and always thought she was a cute and fun lady. Ready to head back to the Bay Area and thought I drop by LRN. Avery was available and we started talking and she really got me excited. Eventually after a drink we headed to her room. Boom.. off to the window and back to the room.
    Party was short but was it sweet. We just went at it.. Was a lot of fun and before I knew it the call came to rebook. We went back out outside and ended up staying probably another hour and ended up massaging Avery while talking with her and Aisha.

Avery - thanks for a wonderful time and hope you enjoyed the massage.

9. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

It started off as a sexy fantasy.
    I kept thinking of high school memories with the girls in their outfits.

My fantasy emerged and we playedLet me tell you my fantasy and how Avery Lee incorporated it beautiful. I am happy we were able to play

The end of school and high school graduation were rapidly approaching. With final exams coming up were at our house most every evening during the week 'studying.' I put that in quotations because she was very bright and hardly had to study for much. Over the last month she had really started to dress in less and less while she was home.
    If my wife was not watching, she would bend over exposing her bare ass and shaved pubic mound to me, much to my delight. There were a few evenings when she would come down, my wife would either be in the bathroom or in another room
    And it all went down from there, and I just HAD to experience this with Riley.
    While my wife was away, Avery was there to play with me

I couldn't help at the point to want to play with her
    Oh the fantasies I had, the deepest darkest secrets that I got to endure with Miss Avery Lee

10. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I will keep this simple with the most important things you will want to know. She will pay complete attention to your needs. The sex is great. She enjoys her time and for most of us that is important. No acting. Avery does not look at you as a walking wallet but of course she is a business lady. But a great business builds over time and she will treat you like she wants to see you forever as a regular. Weather you are a one timer or a regular you will be a happy fellow.

11. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

great enthusiastic fun and adventurous women. always have fun and a great time with her,
    funny, always listens,goes with the flow, handles herself like a woman,
    but is very sweet with a naughty side.
    And....
    Aims to please.
    And takes pride in loyalty

12. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Every time I see Avery it gets better and better! This woman will knock your socks off! She is truly an amazing woman to spend time with! Avery I can’t wait to see you again!!

13. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Had an amazing experience with this woman last night...quiet, unrushed, and intimate...everything I could have ever hoped for...will definitely be seeing her again...thanks darlin!

14. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Had a great time with her today, she looks as good as or better than her photos. She was a treat to talk to and I would totally recommend her to anyone wanting that "GFE". She presented a very unrushed experience and seemed like she genuinely wanted to please. I had a great time and will definitely repeat.

15. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

I cannot wait until I get more reviews from the upcoming reviews for next year!!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Avery Lee today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Celebrate the "New Year" with @Avery Lee with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

And...my trip is about to begin with more amazing experiences and reviews to come!

19. AVERY LEE: You and I got along on a level I never dreamed would be possible. Nobody believed it when they saw how you were with me. I have missed it and you. @Avery Lee

20. Avery is so youthfully pretty, with such a remarkable, young, natural body.
    She is also sweet, fun, funny and talented
    I enjoyed meeting her

21. Don't walk....RUN to see her!
    I made a great connection with her and she was very accommodating. Fun to be with and is very very very beautiful

22. Avery was incredible.
    Dressed to perfection. I was not rushed at all and still had time to get to know each other a little.
    Definitely one of my favorite times

23. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Reading these is making me eager to spend time with you whenever I'll be able to do so in the future.

AveryLee likes this.
  24. That's so good to hear! <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmerrill likes this.
  25. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

AveryLee likes this.
  26. Glad to see you guys read these, and take interest in who I am.
    It really helps, and I hope to have more parties and will be able to add more reviews in the future!