Ava Adora, always an experience to remember

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Pretty much from the minute my last party with Ava ended about 6 months ago I've been looking forward to our next encounter. And even though 6 months isn't that long ago, I had somehow forgotten how beautiful she is. Or maybe she found some way to take what was already a perfect little package and make it even better. Either way, when I first saw her on this trip I was taken aback by just how damn sexy she is.

And I had also forgotten how much I love the different looks she has depending on her facial expression. One minute she'll have a huge smile and she'll look like the happy, bubbly girl-next-store, then the next minute she'll have a more serious expression and look like a smoldering, sultry sex vixen. Which is great, because sometimes I have trouble deciding which I'm in the mood for. So with Ava I feel like I'm getting a 2-for-1 deal and don't have to pick one over the other.

When we started talking, I realized that I had also forgotten what a magnetic personality Ava has. She obviously understands that the brothel environment can be a bit intimidating, and she seems to instinctively know exactly what you need to soothe the nerves and settle in for a good time.

One thing I hadn't forgotten was what a dynamo Ava is in the bedroom. So we quickly moved from the bar to her room where I happily let her work her special kind of magic. Sex with Ava is definitely something you won't forget.

So thanks again, Ava, for another mind blowing experience.

2. Great review of Ava, Shutterbug! She is so much fun to be around, glad you two had a great time. :) xoxox

3. Indeed Shutterbug ! Haven't had my chance yet, but have met and conversed a little and I was amazed at how well conversation flows with her attendance.It's like if we had grown up together and known each other for ever. I hope the sex works the same way ! <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=82685#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=82685#</a>

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Ava is absolutely stunning!