Autumn Verlot's Reviews

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Nov 12, 2021.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Review from @gLip5

So I have to apologize in advance as this is going to be more of combination of the times that Miss @AutumnVerlot and I have spent together, rather than just one individual time. So this will be one long read...

Over the past few years (both pre and post pandemic), I have had the opportunity to meet, sit, and chat with Miss Autumn Verlot. For those that don't know Miss Autumn, you are missing out on someone who is a great conversationalist, kind, caring, and (not to mention the obvious) very easy on the eyes. We had actually starting talking before the pandemic hit while she was at the Kit Kat. We had a few things in common already, which made our conversations and interactions in person at the ranches and on social media so pleasurable.

We had kept in touch here and there during the pandemic. Shortly after the announcement of the ranches reopening, Miss Autumn had mentioned that she would be returning and heading over to the Sagebrush Ranch. Thankfully, she would be there when I was planning on being up at the ranches.

Now, I did say that this is more of a compilation review, so I'm going to try my best to do this next part in order. Im going to be bad with dates, so I wont even attempt when these happened.

1st party:
    After talking to her about wanting to party, we finally were able to get a few mins and head back to her room to try and negotiate for a party. When we got back to her room, we did a little catching up on what was going on with our lives before we started our negotiations. We actually came to a agreement real quick, but agreed that we would wait til later on in that weekend before we booked and partied. needless to say, (at least for me) I think the anticipation of the wait made for a memorable first party.

2nd party:
    This party really wasnt planned at all. Miss Autumn had just returned a few days prior and I was in town for a few days. We were talking at the bar having a drink and catching up when she asked if I wanted to see her new room. She led me to her new room and gave me a tour of it. I don't know if it was the room, or how beautiful Miss Autumn looked (well, more beautiful than she already is), but I had asked I she would be interested in repeat party. She said she would love to, and we negotiated very quickly, and ended up booking right away.

3rd party:
    I had arrived at the Sagebrush, and Miss Autumn was outside with one of the cashiers. As I was getting out of my truck, I heard her ask the cashier "is that gLip?". They did realize it was me, and as I walked through the gate, Miss Autumn greeted me with a big hug and asked what I was in town for. After some quick small talk, I went and dropped my stuff off in the room I was staying in, and came back out to the bar/parlor and Miss Autumn joined me. We actually ended up talking for quite awhile before I suggested that we go back to her room, which she agreed to with a smile. We got back to her room and agreed to another party very quickly. After a bit more small talk, we finally made our way to the booking office.

4th party:
    During the weekend of the 3rd party, Miss Autumn and I had spent more time hanging out in the bar/ parlor and had some more conversations. Eventually this led to me asking if she wanted to go back to her room and talk real quick. She agreed, we went back to her room, made some small talk, and then we agreed to another party, in which we promptly made our way to the booking office to finalize everything.

5th party (most recent):
    I ended up coming up to the ranches on a whim, and I stopped by the Sagebrush. As I walked in, I was greeted with hellos from the ladies and staff. Miss Autumn, who was one of the ladies sitting the furthest from me as I walked in, got up sand started walking towards me greeting me and asked for a hug. And who am I to say no to giving a beautiful lady a hug. I got a drink from the bar and sat down on the couch where Miss Autumn was sitting next to Miss Astrid Allure. The three of us were just talking and genuinely having a great conversation. A few line ups came in, to which Miss Autumn and Miss Astrid left to attend to. After one of the lineups, Miss Autumn came back to the couch, and I then asked if she wanted to go back to her room and talk. She said yes, and we made our way back to her room. After a brief negotiation, we made our way to book our time.

Now I'm sure some of you reading this are like, wait, you just talked about your negotiations and nothing else. Well, I wanted to do this section first to show you a couple of things:

First thing, as you can see, Miss Autumn never once pushed me to negotiate for a party. Miss Autumn never once walked away from me or made me feel like I was just another client. She took her time to make our interactions personal. Whenever we negotiated, it was organic and never felt forced. And because it was never forced, Miss Autumn allowed me to make the first step with asking her to see if she wanted to go negotiate. Believe it or not, I still find it tough to go up to a beautiful lady and ask her if she wanted to go talk. Miss Autumn calmed my nerves and made me feel comfortable to do this.

Second thing, because we have such a good connection and chemistry(at least I think so, so don't none of ya'll burst my bubble), we both know what we want in our negotiations, and we are pretty much in sync on what the negation will be. Which means that our negotiations are pretty straight forward and there really is no awkward back and forth. Again, I think that is due to our good connection and chemistry.

Ok, now I'm sure you are wondering how the parties were. Well, if you have read any of my previous reviews, I never go into detail about them. However, I will give you my thoughts on them:

1st party:
    Amazing time for our first time together. I pretty much decided after our time ended that I needed to spend time with Miss Autumn again.

2nd party:
    Yes the chemistry built up even more from our 1st party. I didn't think that we would be able to top our 1st party, but we did.

3rd party:
    This was such a fun spontaneous party. This party we did get to learn a few things about each other (which have made our future parties that more fun).

4th party:
    We had this party in the Fantasy Suite, and let me just say, to this point, this was my favorite party that we had have together. This party was much more than just the intimacy, but the personal connection that was being made. No way any future parties would beat this one.

5th party:
    Yep, I was proven wrong. Our most recent party took our 4th party, and just built on top of it. Why is my comments on this party so short? Cause I cannot put into words how amazing it was.

So in closing, If you have ever wanted to spend time with Miss Autumn, I suggest you do so. She is such an amazing, caring, and thoughtful lady. And she brings those qualities in to your time together. Don't hesitate to reach out and plan your time together with her.

Miss Autumn, Thank You again for spending all these times with me. I have every moment spent with you, and I look forward to more in the future!​

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

wow what a great novel. Well written. Book with @AutumnVerlot

gLip5 and AutumnVerlot like this.
  3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Review from @Pizza Man
    @gLip5 I don't tend to agree with you too often....LOL...however I DO agree 150% about Miss @AutumnVerlot and her "talents." I first noticed her on the weekly Livestream back in 2019 and was drawn in by her sexy fishnets and wicked sense of humor. ANY woman who laughs at my Cheesy Jokes is g0od in my book! :) Her sassy-ness and overall sexy nature PLUS being at her sexual peak is awesome.

I think I have partied with her 2 or 3 times now and every party gets better and better.

And you know you've hit a home run when she yells out
    "OH MY GOD!" :)

Til next time,
    Pizza Man

4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Review from Mr. S!

Autumn and I spent a romantic evening and the Peppermill. We went to dinner then when to the Terrace Lounge to have a drink and listen to some live music. After that we went to the room and had a nice bath where the jets had a mind of their own. Then we continued the romantic evening having a nice time together. We ended the evening watching a movie and I held her in my arms. Autumn is a sweetheart and I am glad I spent time with her.

destinistarr and grizzly like this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book your appointments with @AutumnVerlot today. She is amazing. I miss her lots!!

gLip5, grizzly and AutumnVerlot like this.
  6. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

I miss you too !!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

We need to plan a girls day out before you leave! And I’m not taking no for answer.

8. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Wanted to do a small pre-party of rhe Beautiful@AutumnVerlot

So about 8 months ago decided to come back to the ranches after 8 months!

Started looking at the ladies available, I am picky as I need one that has good chemistry and matches my energy!

On the @Sagebrush website was this gorgeous looking woman! I just knew the moment I contacted her I knew I was in for real treat!
    I read her website, checked out her social media and watched her podcast! I loved the energy and vibe she has, I than reached out Autumn

I had wanted to do an overnight outdate with Ms. Autumn Verlot but sadly my life imploded & it was not in the cards for now.

She was very caring understanding & was willing to do a smaller party for now!

Over the next 8 months we chatted getting to know each other, finally I had enough saved to make a trip to the ranch.

Wow! Autumn is one gorgeous woman! She is very intellectual, caring, understanding and has the most amazing energy!

I spent most of Friday hanging out, talking with Autumn in between bells, and her networking and teaching her new sister starlet!

She will make sure you have the time of your life! Finally decided to get the business details out of the way so we could focus on our party on Saturday before the 7 deadly sins party at Sagebrush

She made negotiations very comfortable even though I was shaking like a leaf!

She is very easy to talk and she puts you at ease! I am happy I chose Autumn as my first party in 6 years!

meangene69, tahoebigbear and grizzly like this.
  9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

great to have you back Grizzly, enjoy your saturday night and hopefully you'll survey the 7 deadly sin party....remember to breathe...

grizzly likes this.
  10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thanks Tahoe! I survived the party, midly hung over :rolleyes:o_O

11. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

forevermanWell-Known Member[/paste:font]
    I went to the Sagebrush to see Destini Starr but she was getting ready for an appt. I began talking to Autumn Verlot and Summer Adair. Both so very sweet and sexy. Destini came out to the parlor as her appt. had canceled. She suggested that I put down a deposit now for the house party in Sept. and then come back for a 2 girl with her and Autumn. Autumn wasted no time saying what a great idea that was. I had to agree. I'm trying to get back into partying at the ranches and this will be a good way to start. Here is a awesome photo of the ladies at the Sage. [​IMG]

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

More reviews to come soon. I will be making a review thread for a 2 girl with @AutumnVerlot and I. Stay Tuned.

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Great review my wife. Book with my best friend @AutumnVerlot

AutumnVerlot and meangene69 like this.
  14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

She is on her way back and will be available Thursday this week Book with my best friend. We are also offering a 2 girl as well.

AutumnVerlot and meangene69 like this.
  15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What an amazing review on an even more amazing lady!

16. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Review written by: @1fatpanda
    Just wanted to thank @AutumnVerlot for a very memorable first experience. Ever since I joined the boards she has been awesome to talk with and watch (follow her on twitter for those twitter live sessions!). She answered every question I had promptly. I finally managed to get through the prepping and made it down to see her!

Just being able to talk with her and relax was worth it alone. Honestly it felt like being with an amazing friend I never knew. She was patient and caring throughout the experience. I can't wait for my next opportunity to see her again. If you ever have the chance to meet and party with this amazing lady, do not hesitate!

17. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Review Written by: @grizzly

I an speechless, after my party with @AutumnVerlot! It was very epic and healing at the same time!

Let's just say that @AutumnVerlot is a very sensual and caring lover I have had! The communication was awesome, the party was out of this world!

There were many firsts in this party, one thing that stood out was the healing that came out of this party & the fact I overcame something traumatic that happened in my past. Autumn was very gentle and communicative during the process.

An hour and half is definitely not enough in my opinion when with Autumn!

@AutumnVerlot is 100% focused on delivering her absolute best in a party & makes sure you are fully satisfied when you leave her room

I will leave the spicy details between me and Autumn.

She is genuine, caring, honest and willing to.go the extra mile to make sure you have an amazing time!!

Thank you Autumn Verlot for the awesome party

Denis49 and grizzly like this.
  18. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great Review!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieJames likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! Book your memorable experiences with @AutumnVerlot today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieJames likes this.
  20. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book a 2 girl with us. We love to have fun together!!!

JessieJames likes this.
  21. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Fantastic reviews love it!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieJames likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

23. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Review From Denis49

Where do I start, Autumn is awesome! My first visit to a brothel, had no clue how it worked but fortunately I found her YouTube videos and watched every one of them, which are immensely informative, before I met her in person. Got a great tour and set up a future appointment. I arrived for our appointment and we talked in Autumns room and I told Autumn, spur of the moment, that I wanted to go on an outdate instead of what we previously discussed. She was totally willing to work with me and come to an agreement. I already had a room in Tahoe booked for the night. We talked with James, who’s really cool too, and he set up a ride for Autumn to Tahoe and back. Had a great meal at Hells Kitchen and then went gambling. We had a blast, we laughed, flirted, socialized. The whole night (6 hours) was great and ended way too soon. Two regrets, first I wish I had booked an overnight with Autumn and second is that Chris, the driver was right on time to pick Autumn up LOL! He’s a great guy as well. I had such a good time that I booked another date with Autumn two weeks later. I use the word date because these were more like dates. Autumn describes herself as a "Luxury Companion" that’s exactly what she is and more. I love how she put me at ease, made me feel special. She’s easy to talk to, she’s gorgeous, fun, intelligent and caring. I can’t wait to see her again. Thank you

24. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Written by: @Quake

This was the day and most importantly the night I have been fantasizing about since last December.
    Having watched Autumn's YouTube videos, she made several references that she had not had an overnight. Well, I was going to change that!​

Having never been to a brothel before, I had a ton of questions, all of which Autumn answered with good explanations. My plans for the overnight were set! I stayed in Lake Tahoe the night before our appointment and prepared myself for the next day.​

I arrived at SageBrush at 5pm to finally meet Autumn face-to-face and take care of the formalities. She was so warm and friendly; I knew immediately we were going to have a great night together. I had a rental car so we headed to the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno to have dinner. We picked Rim, an Asian Bistro where we had drinks, outstanding sushi and great conversation.​

After that, we headed back to SageBrush. She had reserved the Fantasy Suite which is so aptly named. A bubble bath in the huge jettted hot tub combined with great wine and music started off our bedroom time. Then frolicking in the bed combined with some laughs led to serious foreplay. Keep in mind that I had not been with a woman for over 4 years and by now I thought my head was going to explode (the one on my shoulders)!​

I had some very specific requests from the Menu and Autumn was absolutely amazing! She is a great communicator and was determined to make sure I was enjoying myself.​

Her touch, her smell, her moans meant so much to me and I wanted the night to last forever. We continued our exploits well into the early hours of the next day with both of us finally drifting off to sleep around 2am. I was spent.​

We got up at 7am and took a nice shower together followed by breakfast out.​

This was an evening I'll never forget and there isn't a day since that I don't look back on our time together.​

Thank you so much Autumn! I'll be back...​

meangene69 likes this.