Autumn Verlot

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Denis49, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Where do I start, Autumn is awesome! My first visit to a brothel, had no clue how it worked but fortunately I found her YouTube videos and watched every one of them, which are immensely informative, before I met her in person. Got a great tour and set up a future appointment. I arrived for our appointment and we talked in Autumns room and I told Autumn, spur of the moment, that I wanted to go on an outdate instead of what we previously discussed. She was totally willing to work with me and come to an agreement. I already had a room in Tahoe booked for the night. We talked with James, who’s really cool too, and he set up a ride for Autumn to Tahoe and back. Had a great meal at Hells Kitchen and then went gambling. We had a blast, we laughed, flirted, socialized. The whole night (6 hours) was great and ended way too soon. Two regrets, first I wish I had booked an overnight with Autumn and second is that Chris, the driver was right on time to pick Autumn up LOL! He’s a great guy as well. I had such a good time that I booked another date with Autumn two weeks later. I use the word date because these were more like dates. Autumn describes herself as a "Luxury Companion" that’s exactly what she is and more. I love how she put me at ease, made me feel special. She’s easy to talk to, she’s gorgeous, fun, intelligent and caring. I can’t wait to see her again. Thank you @AutumnVerlot ! From Denis!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023