RANCH SPECIAL AUGUST KIT KAT HOUSE PARTY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by sindysky, Jul 16, 2022.

1. A1D58942-3056-44E8-8CF9-E2BEE63CE8F5.jpeg
    Come Rock the Night
    AWAY
    AUGUST 20th
    Kit Kat Host
    2022 RockaBilly Night

Costume Contest

Food
    Games
    Prizes
    AND

LOTS OF MUSIC
    STARTS @ 6pm
    Costume Judging @ 9pm

Oil Man, gLip5, MarieBossette and 5 others like this.
  2. PLAN YOUR TRIP NOW TO ROCK THE NIGHT AWAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE KITTY!!
    FC5CCD57-D36F-4F47-BBE0-7FFB1F4AEF01.jpeg

Oil Man, gLip5, ElsieEllis and 3 others like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I can't wait for our Rockabilly Party!!! It's going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Im so excited for this!! I can't wait for my second house party

5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I want to go to this Rockabilly party!

MarieBossette and ElsieEllis like this.
  6. I am so excited for the August Rockabilly Party! Come party the night away with all of the Beautiful Kitties of Kit Kat.
    Be there or be square, Daddio.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  7. I know everyone is going to blow me away with the outfit looks!

HarleyKnight likes this.
  8. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Come join us ladies for some fun. Let's make a night of it. If you thought July party was a blast, wait till you join us in this one. ♥

9. Can't wait to see all of us fine ladies dressed to impress.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us for this fabulous event!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Lookin' forward to it!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. OOOh now this sounds like my kind of party1 I might just have to join u gals!!!

SamariMiranda likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait our party!!! Cum and join us!!! I will make my famous homemade "Lumpias" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm excited for our party!!! I ordered my outfits and heels for our monthly party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]This is bound to be another fabulous Kit Kat Party! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

MarieBossette likes this.
  16. GREAT MUSIC! Great costumes! GREAT COMPANY! Great food! It’s gonna be EPic!

origlegman and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I so excited for our party!!! It's going to be a blast!!! I'll be making my "homemade lumpias" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience our "Rock-A-Billy" Party this month with lot's of memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. COME AND JOIM OUR PARTY[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait!!! It’s going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I have my outfit for this fabulous event!!! Come and join us!!!! Let's sing together for Karaoke!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. sorry i am going to miss your party, but I will be back 9/15/2022[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Who is going to dance the Stroll with Me?

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our party!!! Come and join us for this fabulous event!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's almost here and come and join our party!!! It's going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. SO EXCITED FOR THIS HOUSE PARTY!! If you don’t have any plans this coming Saturday, August 20th, come on over to Kit Kat Ranch to dance the night away to the 50’s and play games and party with your favorite Kitty!!

ROADRUNNER J and gLip5 like this.
  27. Really looking forward to this party! I have my outfit ready to go

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join the party!!! It's going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]We had so much fun!!! It was a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5579.jpg

tinker likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]