Audrey Audrey Amazing Audrey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 18, 2007.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Well everyone already knows who my favorite buny is but OMG what a birthday I had with her. Audrey thank you soooooo much again for spending my birthday ith me it was the best birthday I have had in a long time. Also thank you for another incredible party and for our conversation in the parlor afterwards. I truly appreciate our conversations. Guys out there Audrey is absolutely amazing if you have a chance to party with her DO IT you won't be disappointed. To some of us Audrey is a radiant light in an otherwise dark and lonely world. Her smile lights up the room and she has the most beautiful and captivating eyes I have ever seen. When we do our 24 hour party one of these days I could spend some of that just cuddling and looking into her eyes. Well To the amazing Audrey I am already in the prelim stages of planning bunny trip part 4. I will keep you informed and again tank you for everything you do and for our friendship. See you next time and I hope you have a wonderful xmas and new years. Muuah