Astrid Lulpeck Lover Of The Month {December}

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by PrinceKristopher, Jan 3, 2020.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure!!! Have @AstridLulpeck fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

The month has gone by quick..I will sum up my 1 year at the love ranch..it's all about the 3 d's..!!
    Drive
    Discipline
    Dedication
    It's been a true pleasure being a part of the Love Ranch family..
    Love, Astrid Astrid-1-18-2020-6s.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I feel the same way about you..!! Here' s to an awesome year for us..!! I am so grateful to work with you Kumisha☺..!! Love , astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AstridLulpeck for your kind word and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Frank..have a great superbowl..I want to see the new program about to air Washington......

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Astrid would be my lover every Month

8. DollyDivine
    Chat with Me

DollyDivine Your Pin-up Daydream

Congratulations, Astrid!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Dolly..!! It was a blast getting to know you during my impromptu live stream hosting.... I love your classic pin up style..!! Love astrid......)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congratw @AstridLulpeck!!! Book your fabulous party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you, show you're such a sweetheart and looking forward to working with you when I come back from my vacation ..glad everything's going good.. love Astrid

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AstridLulpeck and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha..Im enjoying my well deserved vacation.!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you everyone for the huge outpouring of love and congratulations are truly appreciated by me... thank you all for your support.. Astrid-1-18-2020-100s.jpg love Astrid

16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

And thank you all so much for the 50 messages sent to me... your support really puts a big smile on my face ..I love you all love Astrid. PS my vacation is going great I love my new makeover and I can't wait to get back to my new room that they're giving me... Astrid-1-18-2020-102s.jpg love Astrid

17. Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Stacey Daniels and thank you so much you're so sweet and very beautiful ...I saw you the other day dancing around the pole. I was sitting up at the bar. You are gorgeous ..!! if you're around the 20th I'll get to meet you again.. I'm looking forward to it ...love Astrid

19. Yes I will still be here on the 20th! Look forward to it as well. @AstridLulpeck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

That's great Stacey Daniels ..can't wait to see you ...hope you're having a wonderful tour... always nice chatting with you ..love Astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much everyone for my sincere congratulations that so many people gave me I truly appreciate it love Astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  22. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Love you everyone..!! Thank you all so much for the well wishing regarding my hard work.... . ) really love you all..such huge responses..so much love Snapchat-1730416737.jpg

23. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for liking my photo j.j. you are my hero..!! Love, astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  24. Love your pics You look More Gorgeous as ever Sports Goddess [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Marlon and I really appreciate the huge responses that I got from all these people... I love you all so much you all mean so much to me... so many congratulations to me... thank you so much everyone I work so hard love Astrid.. P.s. my vacay was great n lfc 4 ever ..you never walk alone Snapchat-2067585441~2.jpg

26. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi marlin..how are you?? I had a great day off..gym n getting my nails done..Im watching lord of the rings for the first time when I get home ..love astrid Snapchat-482270112.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  27. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Have a great weekend everyone..be sure to email me @astridlulpeck.net for an amazing passionate party...we can talk about anything as I am well read intellectual Astrid-1-18-2020-102s~2.jpg

Leo Goodale and Baba1234 like this.
  28. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you ba. ba hi what are you up to ???I just read a lot about Steinbeck boy they really didn't like him and he wrote great novels very insightful.. a Hallmark in time ...what are you up to this weekend ?? Astrid-1-18-2020-100s~2.jpg I'm going to watch the Liverpool game tomorrow morning can't wait

Leo Goodale likes this.
  29. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Book your party with some 1 everyone knows and is not a stranger..love astrid

CaptainJJ and Leo Goodale like this.
  30. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you j.j. and leo..!! Snoed last night ..it is so pretty. My team lost saturday.....( Snapchat-1263299591~2.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  31. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I noticed that. 3-0 to Watford. All I can say is Watford were the better team yesterday and they do deserve all the credit going to them. As for Liverpool, they're defending let them down.

32. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi leo..they were missing a key team player I heard..they will be in top 5 by seasons end..have a good 1

Leo Goodale likes this.
  33. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Liverpool certainly would be in the top 5 that's for certain.

34. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I didnt watch any more footy over the weekend..I kept falling asleep leo..lol Snapchat-1759426404~2.jpg 20200301_101932.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.