As far as Halloween goes...

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by FreyaFyre, Oct 26, 2019.

1. It's my favorite time of the year, barring Christmas, and I always dress up! This year I have a special Vampire outfit which I think is VERY sexy. Take me out to a Halloween party and some good heated fun afterwards, and I will show you my gratitude with new levels of erotic blaze. They don't call me Freya Fyre for nothing;)

[​IMG]

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You look amazing and on Fyre. Definitely got a beautiful smile. I wonder what this Vampire outfit looks like. Got me intrigued now.

DaniellaValenti and FreyaFyre like this.
  3. Oh it's trance inducing, I assure you! Worth a million bucks;)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure it is worth a million bucks. The outfit is trance inducing, is it? Definitely need to see this for myself.

5. I guess this answers another poll I wanted to take: vampires vs werewolves...

But seriously guys take this fiery goddess up in her offer, she could definitely pass as a character off of True Blood!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale and FreyaFyre like this.
  6. I think vampires rule...they are so sexy and can make you into their sex slave with their magic...Who doesn't want that?! Muhaha!

DaniellaValenti and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Sounds like what a Succubus does. They have Magic too but sometimes they don't need it since their assets do the talking.

8. Haha, you know it! My assets do quite a lot of talking, hehe...Will you be my Incubus?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Maybe I will. Who knows, I could be your sex slave due to your Vampire magic.

10. You know, I come from where Dracula's Castle is so I think the magic may have rubbed on me...I definitely have the mesmerizing accent though so that with my "assets"might suffice to make you succumb (!) to my will...

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

If I do succumb to your will which I probably will. I'm leaving myself to your mercy. I'm curious of what your gonna do to me.

12. Oh I don't think I can mention that on here...might make others blush:p But you can always email me at [email protected] and we can get you ready to come see me. Mercy is not guaranteed!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Oh I do like where this is going. Probably best not to mention it here, you might make others blush. I'll keep the email address in mind so that we can get myself ready to come and see you. If mercy is not guaranteed, well my soul belongs to you.

FreyaFyre likes this.
  14. I will take good care of your soul...

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you will. Saw that photo on your media page. It's a tavern girl outfit.

16. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

It is sexy on you indeed! I hope you have an amazing Halloween. <3

FreyaFyre and Leo Goodale like this.
  17. Thank you, beautiful! Same to you xoxo

Leo Goodale likes this.