Are common Fantasies a "specialty party"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Sep 13, 2019.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I was wondering I have some fantasies I still haven't fulfilled at the ranches. While fairly normal and it probably depends on the girl but would they be a specialty (higher $$$ party)

Teacher/Student
    Milf/Daughters BF
    Boss/Employee
    That kind of stuff

Maybe an outfit request I would be willing to buy the outfit for the lady nothing too crazy or involved though I've just been thinking about this lately.

AsiaFoxxx, ChloeCakes and Built tough like this.
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Many girls offer a menu with role play/fetish parties being more expensive, Some girls don’t charge by fetish but rather by time, because they will do whatever you want in that time and give you their entire heart during that time...I would understand why a girl would charge more because it takes more time to prep and get in the mindset. Love these ideas though! All three of those sound exciting!

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

This is just my opinion and how I run my business personally :)

To me, there is a huge difference between role-play and "dressing up".

Roleplay is a specific headspace and a commitment to a fantasy and somewhat script. It can take planning, it can take the lady being comfortable with "acting" (which surprisingly, some of us are not good actresses or putting on an act), and it can take willingness to want to play that role (some are more intense than others). To me, that is a specialty party.

Dressing up as a nurse, school girl, etc., is not a specialty to me if that is all the client is wanting. Buy me the outfit, and I will wear it!

4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... @RubyRae , I'm glad you mentioned the outfit request since I've never gotten around to asking you about that. I have had something in mind for a couple of years now (yes that long), but have been hesitant to ask you. :rolleyes:

5. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

I definitely agree with @RubyRae !
    and I also, like you do @kevinz0071, have a very strong desire to act out some of the fantasy roleplays you mentioned myself!! Especially the milf/daughter mothers BF and Boss/employee

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

The sexy neighbor fantasy I have in mind requires no costume. In fact, lingerie is perfect for it. ;)

7. Not for me. As long as you don’t mind me “breaking character” and screaming out your actual name ;)

Old Nick and kevinz0071 like this.
  8. It’s one thing to make a small outfit request but it’s another to expect your girl to play out a whole character and that can be stressful to get into that role, so some girls do charge more for the “role”.