Another awesome time with Ruby Rae 9/2017

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 6, 2017.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

As everyone that had partied or met Ruby, knows she is a beautiful, natural, blue eye, red headed and intelligent Woman. She has matured even more throughout the years I have seen her. I enjoy her conversation and she always has something interesting to talk about. She still has this cute accent that will never change that I found very cute. She has an amazing figure which I find very attractive. As busy as she was, I was feeling a bit upset that I thought I wasn’t going to be able to see her on this trip. I don’t know if she did this to torcher me or if she was really busy. However, I was very excited to receive an e mail from her to set an appointment just 2 days before I was to leave for Carson.

As I arrive for our party she was waiting for me cute as she can be and very excited that I was. We went straight to her room to negotiate our party which has been very easy. I had a wonderful and amazing time with Ruby Rae every time I had partied with her. Ruby is one of three ladies still working at the ranches since I first started going to the ranches. I always partied with Ruby when I come to Carson and it has become to a point that Ruby is very straight forward with me. She sure knows what she wants, how she wants it and when she wants it. It is such a turn on for me. To me I think Ruby is a mysterious person. I never know what she has installed for our party. Every party I had with her there is always something she does new with me. I too had a mission for Ruby which I mentioned to her. Oh boy! She came through and what a great moment it was. This is one of the best partied I had with Ruby and only she knows the reason why.Every party was always better then, the last party I had with her.I always look forward to seeing Ruby; I just never know what she will do next.

Ruby, it has always been a pleasure seeing you and partying with you. I was very happy you have returned to the ranch. I look forward to our next encounter if you are around. XOXO

John N Ga and tuch2881 like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for yet another great visit, Spanky baby! I always enjoy our time together :) Happy to have gotten to know you better and better over all these years! xoxo

spanky1234 likes this.
  3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to our next encounter wondering what other hidden surprises you have.

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.