Anna Anna Anna!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TiredFrog, Apr 23, 2010.

1. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I've been trying for days now to compose a review in my head of my visit with Anna Suvari, but have to finally admit that I'm incapable of doing her justice with just words. Like so many others, she has smitten me!

I spent several weeks poring over the pictures of ladies from the ranch and only became more confused. I mean how is a person supposed to pick when there are so many desireable and stunning women there??? Reading posts in the forums finally did it for me as I began to get a sense of Anna's personality. She seemed such a sweetheart in addition to loving sex in any manner, just what a man wants in a woman :D

Arrangements were made, I made the trip to the ranch (she and I live fairly close by it seems). I made it to the ranch early, had a drink on the house, trying to calm my nerves. Laci Ann initially came out to greet me which was also a dream come true...another report to follow on her one day. As we're sitting there chatting, Anna arrives and sits beside me. OMG, I had expected beautiful but she just SO matched her pictures. That smile, those eyes, the incredible curves...I melted then and there.

We talked, I got the tour, we went to her room. The clothes come off, the touching begins, my knees are getting weaker. So soft, so caressable, just can't get enough of this girl. I'll leave specific details to your imagination but she is everything you could possibly imagine her to be. Cuddling after, talking about everything and then back at it. Wow. Time was over all too soon, I was able to get a souvenier picture with Anna which I will treasure! Do yourselves a favor and schedule a visit with Anna, she IS everything people say and then some. Just don't make my mistake and arrive there tired, you'll only kick yourself after!!!

Thank you Anna for a wonderful visit!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Is that why your handle is TiredFrog? :wink:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Someday, I too will meet and party with Anna and Laci. :)

3. TiredFrog, I know where you are coming from. It is hard to put into words a party with Anna, but you did a pretty good job!

4. TiredFrog TiredFrog TiredFrog! :)

Thank you so much, sexy neighbor! I had a wonderful time with you! If you were fatigued when you arrived, it really wasn't apparent during our time together! ;)

I appreciate the lovely review, and very much hope to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Aww, there you go being sweet and sexy again! I'm already planning my next visit [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It can't come soon enough, sweetie! As Mark Wahlberg sings so eloquently in "Boogie Nights," you've got the touch! :D

[​IMG]

7. We eagerly await the day! (Or night!) ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You may be eager, but I am zealous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I promise all of you contemplating a visit with Anna, it will be an experience you'll never forget or regret. Its been a few weeks but my room here still seems to get several degrees warmer when I think about my time with her... :oops:

10. I can't wait to fog up the windows with you again! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. You hit on what makes Anna stand out. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, and that my friend is saying something. Thanks for letting us read about your time with her.

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I don't doubt that for a second!

13. Great review!!!

14. Thank you for your kind words! :)

15. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

My pleasure, Lastings! I still get all gaga when I look at pictures of Anna and think back to that wonderful day.... :oops:

16. Gaga, you say? Miss you, baby! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Perhaps day turning into night! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. A distinct possibility, for sure! ;)

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I could die a happy man if that ever came to pass. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

She's an incredible sweetheart and I promise you'll be satisfied by any time you can spend with her!

YakimaFun likes this.
  21. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

I know you feel TF about Anna...she is one of a kind! I could spend a lifetime with her
    in & out of bed... I miss her very much! I chose her from the line-up not just because she was hot, I did it because I knew she was from Washington St. The girl I was looking for the day we hooked up was Summer Paige, she was from Yakima. But she was in a party. In the line-up the gals were introducing themselves, it was hard for me to hear their names, standing in the middle of the line, sexy & tall, she said loud & proud....Hi Iam Anna Suvari.. I was sold & since then she has been in my heart now & forever....
    As for being rested up, I was..but I had just flown into Reno that morning & I hadn't anything to since breakfast at Sea-Tac. So Anna brought me in a couple of Sandwiches, chips, and grabbed her Large COSTCO bag of Peanut M&M's. With that is was another marathon of great sex & cuddling.... We didn't want it to end....

22. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Interesting how all of from WA had similiar interests :wink:

YakimaFun likes this.
  23. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

Very true.... I saw her once from a distance in Seattle, but I didn't run over today hi...She was with friends! Pacific Northwest Women are HOTT!!! Thank you for sharing your fun time with Anna.... Keep in touch & have a great day!

24. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

I miss Anna Suvari!!! She is a class act!!!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun and TiredFrog like this.