An Evie Ren Review

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bigsticktechie, Sep 5, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I had not visited the Bunny Ranch (or any brothel) prior to August, and I chose to visit this year on my birthday weekend for my first experience. After looking online, Evie Ren stood out to me. I emailed her the week I intended to visit and made an appointment.

Upon arriving at the Bunny Ranch, I was both excited and nervous. I walked in and informed the lady up front I had an appointment with Evie. While waiting in the parlor, I wasn't sure what to expect. When Evie came out and greeted me, she was more beautiful than her pictures suggest. She looked fabulous with her raven black hair and green dress.

She took me to her room and talked about what to expect. Since this was my first time (in a brothel and sexually), we kept things pretty basic. We came to an agreement and I paid for services. After that, we went back to her room to have some fun.

As nervous as I was and as awkward I can be at times, Evie made me feel very comfortable with her. She made sure we had time to converse and then onto stuff I will not share here. She definitely made my birthday weekend more memorable.

If I wasn't on a time constraint, I would have loved to spend more time with her. I wound definitely see her again.

Eric N.

grizzly likes this.
  2. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

What a great review!!! Glad you had such a great time with a lovely lady!!!

Bigsticktechie likes this.