AN AMAZING DAY WITH MY SECRET LOVER, KALLI MORGAN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sndtrax31, May 26, 2010.

1. As many of you know, Se7en and I began emailing each other about planning a party as far back as November of last year. As we began discussing what I wanted in our party, I decided that I wanted to experience a threesome. When she asked me who I wanted to have it with, I gave her a short list of a few women that I would love to be with. She told me she had an idea about this. She said she would pick one and keep it a secret until I arrive. [smilie=hot over you.gif] Oh Wow!!! Now I’m going to have a Secret Lover with our party.

For months, the anticipation was building. But I had a concern. I was building a connection with Se7en, but I also wanted to build a connection with my Secret Lover. So on St. Pogus Weekend of this year, Se7en put her on the phone with me. I remember her voice being very smooth and sultry, and very sexy. I can still hear her voice in my ears when she said to me, “Se7en and I are very…good…friends.”
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Ugh, I was melting like a Hershey bar in a hot summer’s car seat. WOW!!! She’s so sexy, even her voice aroused me. After that we began emailing each other. She even had a secret email. I so love this. We began exchanging fantasies and ideas about our party. I was really developing a connection with my Secret Lover.

However something else was happening. I began to see a connection form with Kalli Morgan.

She was being very supportive about my upcoming arrival at the Ranches. As we began posting more and flirting and chatting together, I saw where she would be there the same time I would. And she was on my list of women I wanted to have a threesome with. I was trying not to get my hopes up for all those months (which is a ridiculous thought because I could never be disappointed with any of the women there), but I began to really, truly hope that my Secret Lover was going to be Kalli Morgan.

On May 7th 2010, I arrived at The Bunny Ranch with two bouquets of flowers; one for Se7en, and one for my Secret Lover.

I was so excited!!! Meeting Se7en was like a perfect dream moment. The planets aligned in perfect mathematical precision. Holding her in my arms finally after all this time was worth the wait. Once we got into our party, we had lunch and exchanged a few gifts. However it was time for me to finally meet my Secret Lover.

It’s also time to share what fantasy we were going to fulfill together. I shared with Se7en a long time ago that when I was eight years old, I experienced the first erotic moment of my life. I was swimming in a pool on a family vacation and some teenagers showed up and were getting ready to go out for the evening. There was a girl among them who was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen in my life up to that point. I remember she was wearing a snug T-shirt and very tight jeans. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Suddenly, her boyfriend grabbed her and pretended he was going to push her in the water. She was squirming and laughing, begging him not to do it. He would dip her body backward over the edge of the pool, but then pull her back. Each time he did this, my heart was racing. I wanted to see her fall in, but she was still dry and still gorgeous. He held her over the water again, and again. This was a real tease for me. Finally, he dropped her in. She emerged from the water glistening and sparkling, drippy wet. Her shirt and jeans had changed color and were saturated and clinging to her perfect body. As she climbed out of the water, I thought I would faint. She was pushed in again and climbed out again. Then she took off and I never saw her again. I was intensely aroused but as an eight year old, I didn’t know what to do with those feelings. As I grew older, seeing a beautiful woman get unexpectedly wet with her clothes on has become my fetish-fantasy. I’ve always been searching for the ultimate satisfaction to that fetish; one that would feel as intense now as the moment it happened those 37 years ago. Hence, Se7en told me she, along with our Secret Lover would recreate that moment for me together and bring me that long sought after erotic satisfaction I’ve been looking for all my life. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

So, I’m waiting at the pool, and here comes Se7en and my Secret Lover. Indeed, it is KALLI MORGAN!!! I hugged her so tightly and whispered in her ear, “I’m so happy!!! I’m so happy it’s you!!! I’m so happy you’re my Secret Lover!!!” Se7en and Kalli are both dressed just as the girl from my fantasy was dressed. We start playing by the pool, and soon we’re all in the water together laughing and splashing and playing together. Kalli and Se7en are wet and glistening and sparkling and more beautiful than the original fantasy itself. Then Kalli initiates a soft intimate touch inside my swim trunks. Oh WOW!!! Her touch felt soooo good. Her soothing sexy voice close in my ear made me feel even more relaxed as I began to caress her gorgeous wet body, and kiss her all over in the water. Her wet denim clad legs felt so wonderful in my arms. I remember Kalli standing over me while I was on my knees in the pool laying my head against her wet t-shirt looking up at her. I was so happy in that moment.

Then Kalli and Se7en begin to kiss and caress each other in the pool. I was losing my mind with them.

As much fun as our wet pool fantasy was, we climbed out and took a quick shower in the bungalow. Kalli and Se7en then had me sprawl out on the King-size bed. They both took turns stroking, and fondling me all over, and pleasing me orally. I began to surrender to the pleasures of one lady while giving to the other. Soon I realized I’m having sex with Kalli Morgan. It felt so good to be inside her. Her body is magnificent and filled me with even more desire for her. After exchanging positions, I felt both women’s hands all around me- stroking, sucking, nibbling, kissing, and caressing me. Soon after that, Kalli’s time was up. Our time was too short. I had booked more time with Se7en, but I really wished I could’ve had more time with Kalli. She is warm, giving, loving, and sincere. Before she left, I had a special gift for her- a 1999 bottle of Dom Perignon.

There was a special story behind that bottle that I won’t share here, but I could tell she was very moved by my gift. It was my pleasure sharing everything I had with her.

Later after my party with Se7en ended, we all spent some time together at the bar. Se7en was demonstrating her skills on the pole while Kalli and I got to talk some more.

The champagne was uncorked and Se7en, Kalli and I toasted each other. It was the smoothest, most exquisite, and gentle champagne I’ve ever had. Later on that night, Kalli could tell my mind was full from processing my overwhelming experience that day. I didn’t even have to say anything. She just hugged me and held on. She looking me in the eyes and just smiled. Nothing needed to be said. She was just there for me in every way in that moment. I’ll never forget what it feels like to be hugged by Kalli Morgan. Her body fit into mine perfectly. It’s like being wrapped up in a warm velvety blanket of pure goodness.

Finally, I never thought I would experience a threesome in my life until I began planning this party with Se7en. I believed it was too far out of my reality for it to happen so I never thought about it. What I experienced would be more than a threesome. I became a lover to Se7en Grey, and to my (no longer a secret) Secret Lover, Kalli Morgan. I feel honored to have spent this one wonderful day of intimacy with these two very special ladies. I said this in my review of Se7en, and it’s worth saying here. For as much as I shared here, words still don’t do my review the justice it deserves. Amazing, lovely, and beautiful are words that are so overused and yet Kalli and Se7en are all of these things and much more. As I recall more of the special day that was May 7th, 2010, I’ll continue to share even more.

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your experience with Se7en and Kalli. I can almost feel for myself the wondrous feelings you experienced.

Really happy for you that you had an amazing time, Soundtrax! :D

3. I want you to know that your review made me tear up. It was a very special day, to help you live your fantasy you had for so many years. I was honored to be a part of it. I feel that I was the lucky one to be able to share this with you and Seven. Thank you for the kind words. It is a day I will never forget! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I get a little choked up and emotional in the very best way when I remember and recall our special day as well. Thank you, Kalli for making 5/7/10 the most extraordinary day of my life in many, many years!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. It was truly my pleasure! Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Sndtrax:

I have avoided reading your party review until I had mine written. In fact I stayed away from reading the reviews period as I didn't want the styels of others to infulence mine. (Mine is written but not posted yet. Coming soon.) But having just read yours, it's very well written and I am so happy for you that all your dreams came true. Great Review!

Oh and by the way I'm glad that Major Sndtrax returned safely to Mission Control after his erotic trip to the Planet of Kalli-Se7en! which as Mr. Spock would say," Facinating, Captain! Planet Kallii-Se7en is a Class M watery planet that seems to be inhabited by beautiful mermaids that appear to be in a constant state of arousal."

Like you I waited for years to fulfill my fetish. It's not easy to fufill then and also be open about them, is it? :shock:

7. Sndtrax:

I have avoided reading your party review until I had mine written. In fact I stayed away from reading the reviews period as I didn't want the styels of others to infulence mine. (Mine is written but not posted yet. Coming soon.) But having just read yours, it's very well written and I am so happy for you that all your dreams came true. Great Review!

Oh and by the way I'm glad that Major Sndtrax returned safely to Mission Control after his erotic trip to the Planet of Kalli-Se7en! which as Mr. Spock would say," Facinating, Captain! Planet Kallii-Se7en is a Class M watery planet that seems to be inhabited by beautiful mermaids that appear to be in a constant state of arousal."

Like you I waited for years to fulfill my fetish. It's not easy to fufill then and also be open about them, is it? :shock:

8. It's becoming easier to share with people here. People are supportive about this sort of thing. And the ladies are very interested in pleasing us and finding out what "melts your butter", ya know? I mean, this is the place for fantasy fulfillment. Being with Kalli and Se7en made me very comfortable sharing my fetish/fantasy and they indulged me brilliantly as you can see from my pictures. I'm so very happy I had my special day with both Kalli and Se7en. My wonderful memories will have to sustain my desire and heart-felt gratitude for them both until I can make it back the Ranches again. One thing is for certain. I will be back!!! :wink:

9. It's becoming easier to share with people here. People are supportive about this sort of thing. And the ladies are very interested in pleasing us and finding out what "melts your butter", ya know? I mean, this is the place for fantasy fulfillment. Being with Kalli and Se7en made me very comfortable sharing my fetish/fantasy and they indulged me brilliantly as you can see from my pictures. I'm so very happy I had my special day with both Kalli and Se7en. My wonderful memories will have to sustain my desire and heart-felt gratitude for them both until I can make it back the Ranches again. One thing is for certain. I will be back!!! :wink:[/quote]

I look forward to your return. The day was special for me as well. It was a pleasure to indulge in your fantasy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Seven is coming back soon. Yippee! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. sounds like an amazing time. lucky you sndtrax

12. I felt very fortunate and special when I was with Kalli and Se7en. We all treated each other beautifully and I have the happiest of memories. I can't wait to have another party with them.

13. We look forward to the next time as well.

14. sndtrax31 thank you for being such an amazing person!!!!

15. Awww.... :oops: :D And , I believe you are one of the most amazing people I've ever met, Kalli. You are a loving, sweet, and caring human being. I feel really fortunate to have been your lover and (still) friend after even an all too brief party back in May. Congratulations on being Bunny Of the Month. You deserve it, and I hope you have received my housewarming gift as well. It was tricky to get, and I hope I got it right. I know how much you love your dogs. Take care Sweetheart!!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Love,
    Mike (Sndtrax)

16. so do i!! I want some more cake!

17. HAHA!! Thank you Jordan! I would love to "whip out" another sweet surprise for you! :wink: Until then, this will have to do...

18. I wanted to bump this because I was reflecting on the past year that was 2010. I've had a lot of ups and downs recently, yet this experience was the best thing that happened to me all year. I'll never forget both Seven (who's chosen to move on) and the beautiful and sweet Kalli Morgan. They both fulfilled a life long and unfullfilled fantasy from childhood that made feel feel more special and loved that I can wholly remember. I'm so grateful for the both of them. Thank you once again Kalli!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    When I layed my head against you down in the pool and looked up at you, you smiled down at me and made me feel so special. Thank you for all time KM!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sndtrax31