AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thelovedoctor, Sep 17, 2014.

1. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

I attended Dennis birthday bash and stopped in at the Love Ranch and boy! that was a wise decision.
    I had previously exchanged PM with Vanity Affair and knew I had to meet this beautiful woman. After sharing a drink and getting to talk at length to this beautiful woman, knew I had to share a GFE party with her. If you desire a truly passionate GFE, she is the beautiful woman that can more than deliver. Our time together was both passionate and sincere making my GFE truly An Affair To Remember! If you visit the LRN and do not at least allow yourself to meet this beautiful woman, you will miss out on both an intelligent and sincere WOMAN.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PS: She past her physical with flying colors.

2. thank you love doc. you are a very passionate man.the room got really steamy and enjoyed every bit of it. vanity

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] It sounds like you you had. Terrific time with one fabulous woman Doc! Congratulations for making a fantastic choice! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

4. Thank you oregleman. You are a true gentleman

5. Love doc. Come back and visit us again

6. Thanks again doc.

7. Just thinking of the moment

8. I can't wait till you come back doc.

9. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thanks rehinna. I had a blast,

11. I would do it all over again

12. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I think it's almost time for my Physical TheLoveDoctor!! This is such a nice review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]