REVIEW Amazing time with Anita Bianchi!! (3/18/17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 20, 2017.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Ever since I first saw Anita on Livestream, I had a huge crush! We communicated several times about seeing her during St Pats weekend. As the week approached, I was not sure my budget could do another party, but things worked out. The evening of the 16th, the meet n greet dinner was at NV 50. I walked in and saw Anita with her date. After dinner, i got the chance to introduce myself and say hi. After a hug I left till I saw her again Fri morning at BR. We sat outside talking getting to know one another better. It was her day off, so she left to do errands, but we agreed to meet Sat morning.

Saturday morning arrived, I was sitting in the parlor and Anita walked out in a tiny bikini! Wow! We walked to her room to negotiate( which was painless). I was wearing my kilt that morning, and after a agreement, we kissed and walked to the office. You could definately see I was ready!! LOL

After returning to her room, Anita turned on some music, undressed, and the fun began. Anita is very soft spoken, and took things slowly to start, but as the excitement grew, so the the motion of the ocean!! WOW!
    What happens next will stay between us!!

After different positions, and pleasuring each other orally our time was quickly ending! We dressed and went to the kitchen where Anita was going to make blueberry muffins. I ate a small snack waiting for them to bake. We talked a bit with several of the other ladies as well as Dennis. After the muffins were ready we enjoyed them with great conversation.

Guys, You should plan to get to know Anita as soon as possible! She is a talented (plays bass), very intelligent, caring lady!!

Thanks Anita for an exciting, fun Saturday morning!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

WOW John I'm going to have you plan my trips! You had 2 Super Hot parties with Randy and you saw Anita too! I'm Happy for you and excited to hear that the parties were HOTTER than I hoped! Anita is jaw dropping but has always been sweet to me and I wondered what her parties were like! After reading your review now I'm really excited and I hope to see her and Randy this summer!

kmoney, Docrocker and John N Ga like this.
  3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review. Anita is a very sweet one of a kind lady!

kmoney and John N Ga like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a beautiful review of truly amazing woman!!! Anita is one of a kind!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Glad you got to meet Anita, John! She WOWed me when I met her in person. She's definitely all that you describe. She's a great person and a creator of unforgettable memories.

7. mack
    Chat with Me

mack Active Member

Good review. Nice to hear you were able to catch her on her day off.

kmoney likes this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Broadhilt!! She did make time for us to chat. She loved my southern accent! hehe

Broadhildt and kmoney like this.
  9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

You beat me to her! I am JEALOUS! Sounds like an awesome party with a gorgeous lady.

You ROCK!

kmoney likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks TS! It was an amazing morning party!!

thunderstorm and kmoney like this.
  12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Very well said my friend!;);)[smilie=happy.gif]
    As you well know, Anita will satisfy anyone's wants or desires and leave you wanting more!!

kmoney likes this.
  13. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Great review John, glad you had a great time.

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sir!! Anita provides anyone who sees her an amazing , fun experience!

kmoney likes this.