ALPHABET GAME TIME 2023

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by sindysky, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Pizza zucchini [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Quail Egg Shooter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ribeye Steak[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Scalloped Potatoes[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Upside Down Cake[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wonton Soup[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Xavier Soup [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

10. YOLK: The best part of the egg… over easy, egg salad, deviled ….. the yolk plays a huge part in all
    IMG_9711.jpeg IMG_9712.jpeg IMG_9713.jpeg

11. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Zebra Cake - A Little Debbie product with yellow cake and a cream filling.

12. A: Apple Butter ….I actually know someone who makes this awesome apple butter, by using 3 different apples! Soooooooo yummy! Hopefully it’s getting to be that time of year again! Wink wink

IMG_9745.jpeg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. B: Buc-ee’s Brisket :rolleyes:
    I will not hesitate to swing through a buc-ee’s just for one of those chopped brisket sandwiches!

14. C: CLIT …… it may not be 100 % edible but sure fun to play with! And I was told there’s nothing wrong with playing with your food! Wink wink
    IMG_9776.jpeg

ROADRUNNER J and MiaMonet like this.
  15. D: DICK. My favorite way to eat it is to just swallow it whole lmao

sindysky likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Eggplant Lasagne[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Falafel[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Gnocchi[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hamburger[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I: Iceberg Lettuce …. Love me a good Iceberg Wedge Salad
    IMG_9805.jpeg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  21. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Johnnycake. A johnnycake is a kind of cornmeal flatbread, like a mix between cornbread and a pancake.

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kung Pao Chicken[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Lumpias[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    IMG_0339.jpg

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Mango Sticky Rice[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

New York Cheesecake[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Oyster Rockefeller[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Pizza[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Quiche[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ramen[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Salmon[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Udon Soup[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Venison[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wonton[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Xavier Steak[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]