About Me All Things Nico: Your Pre-Appointment Guide

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NicoBradley, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Welcome newcomers & experienced clientele
    --------------------------------------------​

As I have done one of these similarly before, we could all always use a refresher. Times change! Taste, people, experiences and rules change as well.

Screening & Deposits
    • Prior to our appointment - I do not require screening or "Proof you are real". We are a LEGAL brothel in Nevada and the only proof I need that you are real is your presence upon arrival.
    • I am a very discrete lady and will respect your need for discretion. However, if you would like to include an NDA provided by myself or brought by you, I am happy to accommodate.
    • Legally, I cannot solicit pricing - but here’s what I can tell you: DEPOSITS for ANY GIRL are done through BunnyRanch and BunnyRanch ONLY! We accept cashiers checks, all credit cards EXCEPT American Express & of course CASH. Deposits specifically for Nico Bradley can range between $150-$3000 to start. That range reflects 10% of your anticipated investment.
    • Your deposit may be moved to another date if you give me timely notice of reschedule. No call / no show will have your deposit forfeited. I will not credit you with the deposit you lost. You will pay a new one if you’d like to book with me again.
    On Appointment Day

On appointment day, please come well groomed & in good hygiene (clean mouth and fresh underarms ESPECIALLY if you want GFE).

Once I greet you in the parlor, we may grab a drink and go back to my room. Then we will talk about our time together in detail and I will ask you to reiterate your desires for our encounter. It may help to take notes beforehand and truly give it some thought. If you’d like to add any background information that will be useful to me to produce the best experience ever, now is the time. I would love for this to be extremely memorable for us both.
    Post Rendezvous: I’d like to spend time while you’re decompressing after a session to learn what you enjoyed, what worked and what you'd like to adjust or try next time. I know this all sounds so formal but it’s more productive this way. I really am a gentle, caring soul and over my time of being a courtesan, I've found both/all parties have the best experience when we are very clear with each other.

I do love what I’m doing and would love to bring you into my secret world. You’ll love it, too!

My Availability

I am available anytime for appointments while on tour & from Noon to Midnight for walk-ins or requests.

Overnights may start at any reasonable hour.
    TOUR DATES 2024
    • 04/11 - 04/23
    • 05/06 - 06/04

• 08/09 - 09/06
    • 10/03 - 10/24
    • 11/14 - 11/26

EMAIL ME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE: [email protected]

IMG_9534.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2024
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @NicoBradley with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BUMP

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. I do also have "Selective" booking dates for overnights or multiple hour parties outside of my regular tour dates. If the sound of that entices you, please email me. ♡

5. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

BOOSTER :D:D:D

6. Boost [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you so much Miss Cumisha! Looking forward to a 2girl someday!!

8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

I’m so jealous of any lucky gent that gets to come and spend time with you!! You’re even more beautiful in person, and so warm and fun as well. Love youuuu!!!

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Nico thank you for posting this as I know that many aren't sure of the protocol involved with appointments

NicoBradley likes this.
  10. I'M ONLY HERE TO HELP, HELPING THEM HELPS US

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome and I would love to have a "2 Girl Party" with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing! This is a great post and guide!

13. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Great Info!!
    Book your party with Nico! She is soooo sweet and down to earth!

14. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Nico I agree, helping others is helping ourselves in so many ways