REVIEW Alice rocked my world

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by J.Gales, May 13, 2017.

1. I spent time with Ms.Alice last month when I was in town for a Rock Climbing competition. It was my first time visiting the ranches and I was pleasantly surprised to find Alice had already taken care of all the arrangements. She had the driver pick me up from my hotel room and bring me to Sagebrush before our appointment began.

She had asked over e-mail what my favorite drink was, and had a tall glass of Iced Green Tea waiting for me! We talked for a bit and went back to her room to get to know each other better between the sheets.

This girl isn't joking when she says she is going to give you a massage- she knows what shes doing. Her little hands found all the knots in my back and shoulders and really loosened me up. That alone was well worth the trip!

We started off in her new suite in the bathtub, and talked about some of our favorite things. It turns out we have quite a bit in common! I'll skip over the intimate details, but I will say that Alice certainly is a shining star both in and out of the bedroom. She's thoughtful, kind, well spoken, and knows how to make you feel great.

Thanks again sweetie!

2. Nice report.

Alice, you never asked in an email what my favorite drink was.

When I stop by on July 12th for Karaoke after my party at LRN, you can make it up to me by singing DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART with me. (Elton John and Kiki Dee).

Truly, Alice is wonderful. She did offer me drinks. Not kidding about the song, but no committment in case you get "tied up."

ChloeCakes, AliceLittle and kmoney like this.
  3. I'm pretty sure we didn't make it to your favorite drink as we were otherwise occupied ;) It'll be great to see you again on the 12th!

kmoney likes this.
  4. I don't want to leave ANY bad impressions about Alice. She didn't ask me about what my favorite drink was because she was too busy being wonderful to me about my "Bunny woes," trying to figure out who to party with on my first visit. I should have just completely trusted Alice's advice. Then she was my very first brothel encounter and was so busy making me less nervous that water was all I could handle. It worked out well for our party and afterward, she gave me some thoughts on a lady next door. She said Roxanne seemed like a nice choice.

Alice, Start practicing:

kmoney likes this.
  5. They took away my youtube.
    Try this one:

kmoney likes this.
  6. Hmmm, we'll see what I can manage lol

kmoney likes this.
  7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Totally agree with the massages. Alice might be little, but she's strong and knows how to work muscles.

8. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

She has a lot of strength in those tiny hands and knows what she's doing.

9. I'm not small, I'm just condensed ;-) lol

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Concentrated awesome there Alice ;-)

11. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Seriously. I've had massages from large men who don't seem to be able to press into my muscles as much as her.

12. It's not just a strength thing it's also about concentration and knowing where to actually press. Some people rely on brute strength in a massage, but you need some finesse and accuracy too.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I know right like dude you're twice her size how can you not press as hard as her? lol

14. As the joke goes, I'm not small, just concentrated. Hehe

Steve EffEyeSeeKay and kmoney like this.
  15. I wish these climbing competitions were held more often (and didn't move around)

16. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Brains and skill over brawn. Works for most things.

kmoney likes this.
  17. I loved having J's drink ready for him. It's one of the little things I might do if we've chatted and I know something about you.

18. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You did the drink thing for my second party. It helped settle the nerves some.

19. That's the least I can do for a friend dropping in.

20. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

So inviting I'm on my way lol [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Concentrated...like good coffee ought to be! ;);)

22. I know, counting down.

Exactly. Better one strong cup than two weak ones.

23. Thanks for sharing a review of such a great lady!

24. J is a great guy, really glad we got to meet up.

25. Whose world will I get to rock next with a massage?

26. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

It seems like you had a great time. Maybe I should look into rock climbing next time I'm out.

27. We did. I'm not sure where local to recommend, but J might have ideas.

28. Alice's massages were probably just what you needed with that competition.

29. IMG_4620.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30. I am looking forward to the chance to have a massage by you Ms. Little.