REVIEW alice little - massage extraordinaire

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by highdrive, Feb 17, 2016.

1. I met Alice Little some months ago at the world famous Sagebrush Ranch. We clicked because of a few things...
    1) I like petite ladies. Who doesn't?
    2) I like redheads. Who doesn't?
    3) I like smart women. Who doesn't? Alice is hip to social issues and I was impressed that she has a vast knowledge of current events. The very nature of this business is one that begs for an open mind and an open heart, and I saw that from her from our first conversation together. Alice is an educator as is documented well, and I just love talking with people who know what they're talking about. Oh, and her eclectic music choices vibed with mine :)
    Fast forward to today. My back was killing me. I decided to come into the Sagebrush and I found Alice chilling, relaxing in the parlor. Apparently this is a very common thing one will find in the Sagebrush...Alice is equally as laid-back and relaxed as everyone else says she is. But when I came in, she burst full of energy and smiles. This might be one thing that folks don't know: Alice is all smiles. Her energy is one of intensity and positivity, and I loved this about her. We chatted, who knows, maybe an hour, I don't know. Time flies when you speak with someone as positive as her :)
    Eventually, I decided to speak with her about her massage skills. She showed me her collection of homemade oils...she's not kidding when she says she's an expert. Folks, her massage was the best thing I ever had. I don't remember anything other than a smile, and a warm back, and oh, she took off her dress, and that was nice.

Talk about an understatement.
    I'd prefer a massage from Alice than, well, anyone else :)
    I mean, not anyone else has a brain and a body the way she does underneath her cute dress...
    Alice is the complete package. She's like going to your favorite Chinese restaurant: she has something to offer for everyone. Go see her.
    Thanks Alice :)

2. What a wonderful and sweet review! Great work, Alice.:D

3. Thank you for the awesome review! <3

4. Hmmmm.......very nice HD! There's not too many things I enjoy more than a good massage (DATY), so that would be something very enjoyable during my trip. Of course with a Happy Ending :D

cinnamon likes this.
  5. <3 i can't wait until next time! I'm sure we will have just as much fun together.

Domus likes this.
  6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. Awesome review! Alice is wonderful all around! :)

8. I'm looking forward to getting to spend more time with you soon! <3

highdrive likes this.
  9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

This is a great and fun "Alice" review, thanks for sharing and btw I love chinese food too… :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. Nothing quite like a great massage! It's the perfect beginning to any party :)

Domus likes this.
  11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I am glad that you wrote this review. I have been wondering about her massage skills and how they compare to regular massage therapists.

cinnamon likes this.
  12. I wonder if she got her massage skills from the Caterpillar? All those hands! lol

thunderstorm likes this.
  13. i love giving massages- you'll have to come in yourself and find out why my hands are so well reviewed!

14. <3 massages are so wonderful, and a great way to connect with someone!

15. Giving and getting massages as part of the party is such a great way to really get connected to the other person,

16. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

beginning or the absolute best end to a amazing evening. ;)

cinnamon and AliceLittle like this.
  17. For sure! both is also an option too :)

Domus likes this.
  18. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Both... I vote for both. why didn't I think of that.

AliceLittle likes this.
  19. Even if you didn't think of it you can still take advantage of it.

BriarRose likes this.
  20. I think I will definitely take advantage of it. <3

21. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

It sounds like I need to go see Alice for a massage!

22. You know where to find me babe haha

23. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Even though I see a masseuse out here, it's not the same as an Alice massage, and I don't just mean that in a dirty way.

24. I think it's cause a lot of masseuses think in terms of technical work, whereas, even when not dirty, I'm thinking in terms of relaxation and pleasure.

Domus likes this.
  25. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

You're definitely my favorite person to get massages from ;-)

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Well however you do it, it's great.

27. You're definitely my favorite person to give a massage to, so it works ;-)

28. My table is waiting for you ;-) 27914-23406-8984.JPG

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  29. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

What I wouldn't give to make use of that table.

30. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

We need to do more massage/spa dates.

31. Oh, it will happen, don't worry.

Definitely, soon!

32. Alice is a strong, petite little lady!:) It's rather sexy how much power she exudes from such a small girl <3!
    A girl of many trades!

33. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Soon? Now!

34. Awww, thanks hun. I like knowing how to do lots of different things.