PIC THREAD Alexa Haze Shoot ( ASS and More Goddess thread). #1

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Feb 19, 2020.

1. JUST EPIC. DAMN ITS LIKE PERFECT. I bet its as soft as a juicy marshmallow !!!<3

AlexaHaze and Pizza Man like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Dang looks like @AlexaHaze has been busy shopping. With those heels I bet you are up to 5'3 or so now. I have been watching you on Livestream on and off since you got there and I must say you have really broken out of your "shell" so to speak.

What's up with that big gun?

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. Thank you. The big gun? Well you get the idea, i love big guns... come to the LRN so you can unload. I handle them just perfect lets meet soon.

4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Wow, these pics just rocked my world, Alexa. Hope you're having a great day, gorgeous. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Oh I get it finally. A cute double entendre to start the day. Time to break out the ammo! I used to shoot tiny 22s and then graduated up to a 45 caliber.
    Are there more pictures coming from the flip side?

AlexaHaze likes this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Very sexy, young lady! So looking forward to actually meeting you finally in July. ;)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. Going to be great, looking forward to it <3

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. sent a message with more photos = flip side <3 hope to have you visit soon <3

Pizza Man likes this.
  9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Very nice I like the one with your legs spread very inviting and sexy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  10. Hope to see you here soon at LRN. Love to give you a close up in person ❤

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Beautiful photos Alexa! I’m looking forward to seeing more. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  12. Wont be too long . Keep that eye out for it ❤❤

ROADRUNNER J and origlegman like this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I can’t wait and I’m looking forward to seeing you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  14. Ye . It'll be so fun. Doing more photo shoots soon

ROADRUNNER J likes this.