About Me Alex More: Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexMore, Oct 4, 2019.

1. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

Good evening gentlemen!

I'd like to answer any questions you have for me for the next 24 hours!

Ask away♡

My question for you:
    What are you most passionate about?

Xoxo,
    Alex More
    [email protected]
    (775) 246-9901

IMG_20181225_114208_665.jpg

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Where have you traveled to? Have you visited Hawaii?

3. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

I've been to Vancouver Canada, Oregon, Washington, California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Michigan, Florida, Virginia, and Alabama.
    I have not yet been to Hawaii!

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I've been to Washington, California, Arizona, Colorado, New York, Washington D.C., Oklahoma, Nevada (first trip there this year and I went straight to the ranches!), Wyoming, Arkansas and Oregon.

Well, you need to come and visit my island home then! Southwest is flying here now, and extending it's reach to the neighbor islands as well (I live on Oahu, in Honolulu).

AlexMore likes this.
  5. Passionate about many things but probably most passionate about music. I play multiple instruments and love to jam with other musicians and attend concerts and live theater. Music is such great way to connect with others.

Questions for Alex: Do you play any instruments or would you like to learn to play an instrument ? What type of music do you enjoy listening to during a party ?

AlexMore likes this.
  6. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

I am not musically talented. I can play two basic songs on the piano.

However I really admire those who have that skill because I don't have it!

Nifty likes this.
  7. What can a gentleman do to put you at ease the quickest? Is it just a "connection" or is there something that we do or say that makes you sigh and go "this is a nice guy"?

AlexMore likes this.
  8. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

I like my Mazzy Star Pandora station during parties

9. One of my biggest passions is art. Painting, drawing, clay, anything

Is art a passion of yours?

10. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

Yes, I love art! Particularly painting with tempera or acrylics, using charcoal, and drawing. I took various art classes in high school and college.

Nate in the box likes this.
  11. That’s really cool! I find art to be very relaxing and even therapeutic

AlexMore likes this.
  12. Oh my you have been to my state....probably pass out if I bumped in to you at a bar.. I have been to a number of states but wish to visit Hawaii again which is absolutely beautiful..and of course Nevada for obvious reasons

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    AlexMore likes this.
  13. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

Being kind and respectful goes a long way. It's also different with each person. Individual chemistry can be built uniquely with each person. ♡

AgentK likes this.