REVIEW Air Force Amy - One of a kind experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dan_K, Dec 22, 2021.

1. I had an amazing time with Amy last week and I look forward to seeing her again. My expectations were high given Amy's legendary reputation, yet she still exceeded my expectations. I quickly realized why Amy is known as the best in the industry. Amy knows exactly how to provide you with the experience you desire and she puts in extra effort to over deliver.

Age is truly just a number in her case. Amy is in fantastic shape and has a better body than most women half her age. Her fit body is a testament to the hard work she puts in to take care of herself. I am an athletic man in my thirties and she has as much energy and stamina as me, maybe even more.

Amy also has a great personality. She is easy to get along with and knows how to make you feel comfortable and special. Our conversation made our time together even more enjoyable. I highly recommend booking a party with Amy for a one of a kind experience, you will not be disappointed.

2. Oh my! Coming from the most handsome and intelligent man I have ever laid eyes, much less had the thrill and pleasure to hold and caress and touch and put you through your paces! My oh my what a fun and overly satisfying frolic was to be had with you my Adonis! I loved getting too know you too! Thank you for so many compliments! You are too kind.

I am more than absolutely thrilled to see you again I simply cannot wait, and oh do I have so very much to look forward to!!!!

Thank you again for your kindness and courtesy and generosity and time and attention. All my love Always!!

foreverman likes this.
  3. I'm so excited for the weekend!! :D:D:D