Air Force Amy is a magical, transformative angel.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BackonTrack, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I’m an older gentleman who enjoyed a vibrant sex life until I was almost 40. Then I met a wonderful woman and settled down to a pretty satisfying love life. Throughout time our sex life has come to a complete halt. I’m of the belief that living without a satisfying love life isn’t really living at all. And it certainly isn’t healthy; I felt like I was aging at an accelerated rate. Although I yearned for the kind of rich intimate, sexual interactions I’d known for most of my life, I just couldn’t get myself back into the swing of things. Then a friend told me about the Bunnyranch, and the transformative magic of Air Force Amy. . .

The Bunnyranch was such a refreshing surprise – so much more inviting than I ever would have thought a brothel might be. The atmosphere is friendly, clean and professional, and it feels like a safe haven – the kind of place in which you can relax and just be yourself, while becoming revitalized in a health conscious and dignified environment. The ladies and staff are genial and generous of spirit, and everyone treats everyone else with respect and care. It was a little bit of heaven in which my spirit came alive again and I felt a younger and more vital version of myself begin to emerge. I will always be grateful for having found this little bit of paradise – and especially for having met the absolute angel that is Air Force Amy!

I know that it’s a cliché, but Amy really is a heaven-sent creature, inside and out. I was thunderstruck when I first laid eyes on her Bunnyranch website photo gallery – what a stunning beauty! Then I read her bio, which gave me a surprisingly accurate reflection of the personality and soul of this compassionate, caring, and whimsically playful woman. Her bio also illuminated the various kinds of experiences we might share at the Bunnyranch or on an ‘outdate’ anywhere in Nevada should we decide to explore the outside world. But after viewing Amy’s captivating photos, I knew I wanted to have her all to myself for a good, long time…

Amy is a classic, sexually-alluring blonde goddess. She has a smoldering gaze that absolutely ensorcelled me from the moment our eyes met – spellbinding! I was hopelessly transfixed by her radiant smile, and when I was finally able to pan out from her beautiful face to take in her breathtaking body, I was hopelessly hooked. Amy’s body is an ‘super-natural stimulus’ incited a passion in me that I hadn’t felt since I was 17! Silky smooth sun-tanned skin encasing the most voluptuously feminine figure I’ve ever had the pleasure to see (no less hold in my arms!); golden tresses that fall softly over her sexy shoulders and down her softly sculpted back, a tiny waist; shapely hips, the finest fanny, and gorgeous gams – she’s got it all and then some!

Beyond her extraordinary beauty, Amy has the warmest, most nurturing and caring nature! And she knows just what to say and do before you even know what your yearning for in the moment. She’s funny, flirtatious and playful when you’re in danger of taking yourself too seriously, and intensely genuinely interested in whatever you want to share with her. She’s there for you in every way, and you’ll never doubt that it’s your well-being and happiness is what gives her the greatest pleasure.

That being said, Amy is the quintessential passionate lover. She genuinely loves to indulge in every imaginable sensual delight and becomes completely immersed in sensual, sexual experiences. She’s a sexual virtuoso of the highest magnitude, an intuitively brilliant lover that incites transcendence to many other realms of existence, from the most titillating depths of sinfully delicious raw animalism, to the most breathtakingly angelic celestial spiritual union.

Clearly, Air Force Amy’s irrepressible charms have worked their irreversible magic on me. Thanks to her, I’m a freer, more imaginative, and much more deeply satisfied lover than I’ve ever been before. My life between trips to see Amy is blossoming in ways I never believed possible, and I owe it all to her. Thank you so much, darling Amy, for being my special angel!

2. My Oh my! When you said you had a "good one" coming, I could have never imagined so many compliments in the same place at one time. I am so truly blushing!

You are quite a writer as well as quite the gentleman and a lover all wrapped up in one! You sure know lots of big words and lots of big ways to make a gal happy!

You have transformed my life as well my darling. You make me feel so special, so adored and so appreciated, I am so glad and so lucky to have you in my life even if it may only be on pen and paper for some time.

You will always have a very dear place in my heart. I am in happy tears thinking of how your sex life is blossoming and that you were such a gentleman to secretly take the time to make matters better in that respect.

God bless you my darling. You have been touched by an angel and it wasn't I.

3. Worth a bump. Thank you Back on Track. Happy Thanksgiving!