REVIEW Air Force Amy 2nd Party Review, March 2020

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pizza Man, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@Air Force Amy 2ND PARTY REVIEW, MARCH 2020

Last November or so I had my first party with Amy. With that party I had 3 weeks of planning and LOTS of texting back and forth so we could get it right. We had a blast!

Fast forward to a week or so ago. Wanting so hard to come back around my birthday I feverishly went to work planning another party way back in mid-Feb. We decided on the week before the Crawl so there were no distractions.

I went shopping around the Net for the "perfect toy" I could add to my collection that I had hoped Amy would enjoy. There are SO many choices it's hard just to pick ONE. I settled on a 5 incher from Adult Toy Sex Shop out of New Jersey. Excellent pricing and it arrived quickly.

Amy doesn't really like "surprises" but I tried to anyway. Yeah I'm a rule breaker....BAD BOY!

The big day arrived and we pretty much picked up where we left off. I had a clear understanding of what "Hooker Time" is and we planned for an hour of half and half which turned out to be the best choice. All I will say is at certain times I didn't know which way was UP or DOWN.HAH!

Since my budget was about the same from the 1st visit negotiations went by quickly and being a loyal repeat customer helps alot as well.

Being equipped with my new toy made me feel "whole" again and was very empowering and I know Amy had a great time judging from the giggles.

I departed the Ranch with a super wide grin and sore hips but it was WORTH IT! I had also whispered in her ear that "Pizza Man would like an appearance on Livestream" the following night which she granted!

Even though I come from a background of working in front of TV and film cameras out of Los Angeles I was a tad nervous at first but that melted away when the ladies let me join in on their charades game.

Thank you Amy once again and see you sometime in the future when all this other stuff blows over!

To everyone else reading this long winded review BOOK YOUR PARTY WITH AMY TODAY! Run.....don't walk....to your phones and call the Bunny Ranch to set up an appt with a 10% deposit of your budget. She's experienced and caring and has various specialties in helping various types of people.

Check out her website. Lots of tips to help you out.
    www.airforceamy.com

With great admiration,
    Pizza Man