Air Force Amy – Extended Outdate and House Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, May 27, 2013.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I arrived at the MLBR on Friday evening after a short flight from Las Vegas and met many previous friends and some of the newer ladies. Amy greeted me with a big kiss and a warm hug. Amy and I then talked and participated in Karaoke. She really does get into some of those songs. Our party was to start on Saturday, so I slept in the “HAROLD” suite by the pool.

Amy arrived for the start of our extended outdate house party on Saturday afternoon. We watched the USTREAM show with Dennis and Brooke hosting. Dennis acknowledged my presence. Dennis and his date took Amy and me out for a delicious supper at Fandango. Amy and I then retired to her home for the evening and the start of our sexxadventure. As Amy says Ooh la la! ensued.

Amy and I drove completely around Lake Tahoe in her new wheels on Sunday. Very beautiful scenery (Amy) and the mountain scenery was not too bad either. Had supper and more Ooh la la!

Amy and I did the paddle wheel boat cruise on Lake Tahoe on Monday. We ate lunch before the cruise. Both morning and evening Ooh la la!

Amy had to fulfill a service obligation on Tuesday morning. I went along to use the available Internet connection. In the afternoon we went to the MLBR to visit with Madam Suzette. We spent some time taking to the ladies. I took both Amy and Kylie Leve out for a fine dining supper. Amy and I then retired for the night after some more Ooh la la!

Our date ended on Wednesday morning in time for my flight back to Las Vegas.

Amy and I have had 24 parties since 2008. There are very good reasons for that many parties. We will have another extended outdate party later this month.

I recommend that you have you own party with Miss Air Force Amy. You will have the time of your life.

2. What a phenomenal review Harold. Amy does certainly seem like absolute doll and a blast to spend time with. I didn't have the chance to meet her but I have to agree with you as I sat across from the two of you next and next to Angelina. Amy tore it up at karaoke that night, especially with the Kid Rock song, if she can sing that make me wonder what she can do behind closed doors.

Enjoy you next trip, Harold.

3. Well written review Harold, Amy is very fond of you and it is nice to see you both having such a wonderful time together she sure does know how to entertain in so many ways! :D

4. Amy has the best personality she had the whole room full of energy during Karaoke that was such a fun night!

5. Well written Harold, Amy is such a role model to us all. We love her!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. And Boy oh Boy are we going to have a House Party of All House Parties next week! For one entire week! Any bets on who is going to surrender first?

I love Harold!

I can't wait to see you again!
    :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Ever play house with a girl when you were a boy?

Playing house with Amy is so much better. You get to do many more fun activities

Amy has a magnificant home a short distance from the MLBR.

You can actually have an overnight or extended outdate there (with prior arrangements) or go to a local hotel.

Amy and I had a three day outdate in April and a six day outdate in November-December of 2013 at her home.

We will have another six day outdate there later this month.

I really do enjoy playing house with Amy and you can also. Just make an appointment and let the sexy fun begin.