afternoon with Delilah

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Nov 14, 2021.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

my birthday was coming up and what better gift to give yourself than a ranch party. when I reviewed who was coming, I noticed that Ms Delilah would be there on my birthday and sent her a DM. I was out on a three week road trip and chatting with Delilah throughout the trip and setting up our party was so much fun. we had met before but had not partied together so this would be our first and that's always exciting. when I arrived, Delilah greeted me at the door with a long hug...always a good start knowing bare hugs would follow. Off to her room. Delilah is so easy to talk with and makes you feel that you've know each other before and that you are very welcome in her room. when she returned, Delilah had such a smile on her face that brightened the room, followed by another of her hugs. She turned around and said can you help with my dress...hmmm, it fell to the floor and what a fun time we shared. thanks Delilah for making my birthday such a special day and for the many bare hugs...

2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

well I am doubly flattered! Not only by this amazing review but also by the kind words in the reply! I love knowing how much I get to brighten someone's day!

tahoebigbear likes this.