Adventures with Norman Part 1

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by OliviaGreen, Jan 6, 2018.

1. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Norman is one of my favorite repeat clients. I've changed his name to protect his identity. There will be more Norman chapters. He's pretty awesome!

Norman is in his early 80's. He's a widower, and one of the kindest gentlemen I've ever met. When I first met Norman, he arrived with his condom already on. We had discussed that I am allergic to latex, so he even wore a latex free condom for me. I was impressed by his thoroughness, but had to explain my concerns. I explained that while I understood that he wanted to be safe, it didn't help ~me~ feel safe. I continued that because I didn't see him put the condom on, it left too many questions in my head. Had he put the condom on correctly? What if he accidentally put it on backwards first? What if the condom got a hole in it while stuffed in his pants? Too many questions.

He understood where I was coming from too. He respected how much I care about myself to have those concerns. He then explained that he has ED. He shared with me that he used medication combined with a legitimate penis pump to get hard enough to put the condom on. I was so touched that he shared that with me. I love that he is man enough to express how things came to be that night. I still feel honored.

He had prepared himself just before our party date. He said that he then felt comfortable enough to go get his pump out of the backseat of his SUV. He brought it back in and let me watch!

The voyeur in me absolutely LOVED watching! It was so sexy and hot to watch a man prepare for ~me~! How lucky am I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

OOOOOOOOHHHHH LOVED READING THIS! vOYEURISM IS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk