A wonderful evening with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BGD, Mar 21, 2010.

1. BGD
    Chat with Me

BGD New Member

Hey, everyone.

I'd like to take some time to let you all know how fantastic Miss Anna Suvari is and give some details on my time spent with her at the MLBR.

This was my first time in a brothel and though I had an idea of how things functioned, the actual operations taking place were left to my imagination. I was excited and somewhat nervous when I first arrived at the Bunny Ranch. I rang the doorbell twice and informed the doorperson that I had an appointment with Miss Suvari. Following this, I went to the bar and awaited the initial meeting with Anna. I was totally concerned with what would happen next. Would she even be there? Would the price I got be insanely high? Would she look anything like the pictures I had seen?

While finishing a drink, I felt a light scratching on my back. Sure enough, it was Anna. I immediately noticed that she is classically beautiful, akin to women in renaissance painting and sculpture. We chatted a bit and I found that she was good-humored, unpretentious, and was in no rush to get down to business. She gave me a tour of the premises and showed me into her room.

While in her room, she took time to discuss any fantasies I may have and any sexual interests that I might want to pursue while with her. We then negotiated a price and amount of time which I found reasonable. After that, we went to the cashier and the rest is history.

Skipping the gory details, I will say that the experience was excellent and Anna does everything in her power to see that you are catered to. Although I have only a small amount of empirical knowledge of what she is capable of, I could see that this woman could rock any person's world. After the time was up (which will go quickly with her, I assure you) she saw to it that I was cared for every step of the way afterward.

In summation, Anna is worth everything she is asking for and then some. The most important thing you must be cognizant of is that if you are even just considering being with Anna, do it ASAP. She has a lot going for her and I'm sure that her time at the BR is limited. All of that being said, get out there and see Anna!

P.S. Lots of love to ya, Anna!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Yep, another totally satisfied "customer". But really, there is no other kind when one parties with Anna. :)

3. Lots of love back atcha, BGD! Your quiet, gentle way is quite endearing, I must say. I slept very well, I'll have you know, which is a pretty good indicator of how satisfied I was! ;)

Thank you for taking the time to see me. It would be my pleasure to see you again!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Another top flight review. I hope that my date with Anna lives up to the promise I keep reading about. I have no reason to think it won't.

5. Thank you, Ice-Storm. I very much hope to one day have such an experience with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. We're going to have an amazing time! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Anna is the stuff that dreams are made of. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. If only you could experience some of my dreams ... ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Maybe we could pull off an "Inception" thing and I could be in one of your dreams with you. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Fair warning: Once in my dreams, it's not easy to get out! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I could totally live with that! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I could totally live with that! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Caution here! When Anna becomes a part of your dreams, there is no escaping and, I would not have it any other way! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. You've provided much fodder for my own steamy dreams, origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

As much as I'd love to be in your dreams, I would much prefer actual flesh pressed against flesh! :wink: :twisted: