A week with Amy Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by renark, Aug 29, 2014.

1. After 33 years, I figured it was time I lost my virginity. I started browsing the profiles of all the beautiful ladies at all the ranches and was immediately drawn in by Amy Page’s mesmerizing eyes. Since it was my first time, I really wanted a lady I could connect with mentally. After reading Amy’s bio and some forum posts I knew she was the one. I emailed her and we started going back and forth in emails. Amy really took the time to get to connect with me before we met.

Since I planned on spending the entire week in Carson City Amy suggested we spread our time together out over the course of the week. We planned for 4 outdates and a party at the ranch to finish the week.

Our first outdate, I think we were both a little nervous, so the first stop was my hotel for a little stress relief. After that was a trip to the mall for some window shopping where Amy tried on some sexy outfits to show off and a quick bite to eat at the food court. We finished up the night with a round of cuddling back at the hotel.

For our second out date, we had a trip to the spa planned. I wasn't really sold on the idea, but I trusted Amy’s judgement, and it paid off. First we had a couples bath which was amazing. The bath allowed us to familiarize ourselves with each other’s bodies while we talked. What is truly amazing about Amy is, what you give to her of yourself, she returns 10 fold. After the bath we had a massage/facial, and then headed back for the night.

The third date was even more amazing. By this time we were so in tune with each other that we both had an amazing time. We spent the evening in the hotel room, broadening my horizons so to speak. After that we had a quick dinner at Ole Ole, finishing it off with the fried ice cream for dessert. Let me tell you, watching Amy eat fried ice cream is one of the cutest things in the world, she loves the stuff! After dinner we went back to the room, put in a movie and cuddled for the rest of the night.

The fourth night was the typical GFE outdate of heading to the movies. It was a little difficult since Amy and I love movies. We had both seen pretty much everything that was playing. We ended up watching The Giver, which was alright, but made even better with Amy next to me. By the end of the 4th night we were connecting so much, that a party at the ranch seemed to be a poor way to end the week, so we switched it up to another outdate.

Our wonderful finale to the week was another evening of staying in the hotel room. I ran and got some fried ice cream for Amy and we spent most of the night cuddling and watching Syfy shows, something we both love doing.

I skipped over our intimate details… there are many reviews that cover time with Amy in that regard. I concur with the other reviewers in that aspect, but what I've detailed really makes Amy stand out in the crowd.

Amy provided the perfect GFE for me, and I couldn't imagine any better way to spend week on vacation. One thing I don’t see mentioned on the reviews much is how wonderful it is to cuddle with Amy, she is small and curls up perfectly to fit alongside you. Also, aside from being incredibly beautiful, her compassion really makes her stand out. With Amy, the more you give, the SO much more you get in return. If you’re looking for the perfect GFE, you cannot go wrong with Amy.

I know I’m already starting to save up for her next tour at the ranch.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you two connected in an awesome way!!!

3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    What a lucky guy you are! How wonderful to be able to spend so much quality time with such a lovely and sexy Amy. All I can say is that I envy you! She certainly is a delightful young lady! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a great review!! What a PERFECT way to spend a week. Sounds like you two had so much fun together!

5. What a beautiful review.

6. This review is so wonderful

7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like a remarkable time!!