REVIEW A visit with Paris Envy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JohnnyRamLives, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Hey everyone. I'm going to start off to say how I am a well known visitor of the Love Ranch Vegas. I go by there every year for the past 3 years. But heres my story about my amazing visit this years visit with amazing Paris Envy!

To start I'm going to say I started talking to her early last year in 2015 for my trip I was told about her from my the love from my very first trip back in 2014. I met her in person in mid June and I met her when I made a visit for a visit with her side kick Ivy Mae. I thought she was beautiful then. I continued to talk to her and earlier this year in 2016 I made a trip to Kit Kat and on my way back I had to visit Paris again just so I could see her and talk to her before I left for Chicago. I told her I would be coming to Vegas for my birthday the end of August into September and I thought it would be amazing to have some time with her.

Well a week before my trip I called the Love Ranch and told them I wanted to make an appointment with Paris. I was lucky and she was free the night I was wanting to see her so I set the appointment and a time to be picked up from the strip.

So the day came I got to the ranch and I was greeted and asked if I wanted to sit at the bar while they went to tell Paris I was there. I'm not going to lie I have been there but I still get nervous especially since it was the first time I would be with Paris. She came walking into the bar looking amazing and gave me a hug saying how she was looking forward to the day as much as I was since we talked about it back in June when I made a quick visit. through the time I was there I had all the beauties coming up saying Happy Birthday to me because Paris told them this was a birthday visit. Soon she told me she was informed by Ivy that i tend to be nervous she Paris said she wanted to make sure I was comfortable. We went for a small tour of the ranch, now I have seen it a few times before but there was a change in a couple things so it was kind of cool to see the minor changes. So then we went back to the bar and just chatted for a little bit when she said she had to go into the kitchen for a second. I went ahead and had a drink at the time and next thing I know there was a couple of the ladies coming out to singing happy birthday to me. It was a huge surprise to me and definately loosened me up. Soon after we went to the room to negotiate because at the time both me and her felt like it was time coming soon. After the negotiation we went back to the bar just to loosen a little bit more and next thing we know we were in the room. Well I dont feel going into great detail but after a drink or two we decided it was time to go have fun for the night so I'll let you imagine what could've happened

All I have to say is it was so amazing how much I would love to be able to see her again in the near future. We even brought up a couple ideas for the next visit to get the mind rolling already. So until then I will continue to keep thinking about that amazing birthday celebration Paris did for me. I will just look forward until I spend more time with the amazing Paris Envy!

ParisEnvy and auron79 like this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a wonderful review! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This was a great review Johnny. Thank you. I have been to the Love Ranch Vegas and every time I've gone it was a great experience. I haven't met Paris but I have chatted with her in the past and I really do hope some day go back and meet her in person.

ParisEnvy likes this.
  4. Can't wait to see you again. I had such a fun time with you sweetie. It was definately time.