A "Test Drive" with the high revving Sunny Starr

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I love you too girlfriend!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Oh two of my favorite girls get along really well. Maybe I smell a two girl party in the future lol?

3. I love you too girlfriend!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Oh two of my favorite girls get along really well. Maybe I smell a two girl party in the future lol?[/quote]

Lets make it a date! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Sexy!

5. He really knows how to put our actions into words! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Hehehe that I did! :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. It really was!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I had so much fun with you last Saturday, once again you were incredible! I can't get enough of that perfect body of yours. Gosh, just thinking about it makes me tremble eth excitement :wink:

I should write a NEW review of you here soon!

9. Id love to see what else you have to say. I had a blast with you too boo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. I love the details he uses! :p

12. I can't wait to take a turn in the driver's seat!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Cant wait to read your up coming review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thank you!!

15. You know it sweetie!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. XOXOXOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Wow Sunny, I have to say I LOVE your new signature picture. I think my description of your body in this review does that body justice , nice to have others see what I was talking about.

I miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I miss you too! How has your week been?? I like that picture of myself, I was thinkin of you :p! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ARe you busy this weekend?

19. Where have you been babe? Come see me!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Cant wait to read your next review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] !

21. I plan on it! I haven't forgotten about you or your enthusiasm in and out of the bedroom. I plan on getting plenty more parties between us.

22. I love it when you talk dirty! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I love it when you talk dirty! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I love it when you talk dirty! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Sledex! Miss you, come say Hi! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Take another drive!

26. No! I miss you more! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

I was there Saturday night to say more than just "hi". I asked for you, no Sunny :(

I was so ready to spin those tires again, you have no idea! You owe me, now! :wink:

27. She is great !! .

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. I am here this Saturday, come get me!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Youre great too baby!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. See you this weekend? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Yes Hot Rod, I'll be there with my lucky shirt!

32. I loved your short skirt you had on last weekend. Long legs with just the right amount of cheek showing, so sexy Sunny bunny! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. Hot Rod? I love it!! You get my motor runnin!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Your lucky shirt will look good on the floor, or folded neatly beside the bed, which ever you prefer! ;) Hehehehe!

34. I can wear that for our next party, I saw you eyeing me up! ;) I know you liked it! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]