A review of my party with Delilah Rae

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by father-g, Jun 9, 2021.

1. The e-mail arrived, the brothels were to reopen and I was excited. I am not a newbie to brothels and have visited Mound House at least 13 times over a 4 year period. In addition I have enjoyed other North American brothels and 3 in Europe. Heart racing................heart stopped, the courtesan who partook in my last 8 or 9 parties was absent from any lineup. Could this be real, should I panic, what should I do? She had arranged multiple two girl and three girl parties as well as celebrated events with my wife and I. I am also disabled, which has been an issue in the past as other courtesans have said "no". As a disabled veteran she never let my disability be an issue.

I took a deep breath, researched, came across Delilah Rae, and contacted her. She had experience with disabled clients and to be honest that was 90% of the motivation to choose her. We chatted, discussed my party plans/dates, and I agreed to put down a deposit. My travel arrangements were made, I sent her a couple of gifts, we texted some, and the date quickly approached. Second thoughts popped in my head as I realized i committed to a party with a woman whose face I had not seen. Driving through the mountains a freak snow storm made me question my party. I slept little and found myself confused, Off to the SBR I went, was buzzed in and sat waiting for something I was not sure about.

After about 20 mins she appeared, lovely like the rising sun. She held my hand, it felt natural, as we discussed my disability. Our 30 second negotiation had us settle on a 10 hour party in the VIP room. My hand touched her leg and her skin felt like cream, after multiple hugs I paid and and we decided to snuggle. From that moment on all of my expectations were surpassed and anything I say would cheapen and disrespect the event. The details shall remain with me but everything was beyond perfect.

I will return and it will be to her bed and no words cam describe how pleased I am, thank you.

P.S. Kiki was phenom also

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thank you for allowing me to join you guys party, I enjoyed being with you and Delilah and the cake was amazing too! hehe ;)

Delilah Rae and father-g like this.
  3. I have a feeling you will be at our next party, which is starting to materialize.

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I loved reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I have no idea how I missed this amazing post!! This warmed me as I read and left me looking even more forward to our future memories together.

KikiLover and father-g like this.
  6. I can be a little sneaky sometimes.

7. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

TGIF Hot & Spicy in here all Night Long…………

8. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

TGIF Hot & Spicy all Night Long, Cum see the Ladies in Red…………