A party in HEAVEN with Anna_Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JonHart, Apr 24, 2007.

1. OK all here is the long over due review on my party with Anna.

I was going to wait to let the passion Anna had sparked in my heart settle down a little so I would not sound like a lovesick puppy….. But it just isn’t settling down it just keeps getting more intense! It has been 3 days and they have been both pure bliss because Anna is so amazing and pure agony because I no longer have Anna in my arms.

I had an awful day on Friday the 21st because nothing at work went right I had to fire an employee and there was an accident on the freeway on my way that I just missed and actually witnessed putting me even farther behind in my quest to be Anna’s first party and take her Bunny Virginity.
    By the time I finally made it into Reno it was 11pm and Anna was ready to call it a night and go to bed so we decided I would come see her first thing in the morning, and there was a gray area if I was to indeed be the one to take her Bunny Virginity. Let’s just say that is open to debate if you weigh all the details and facts I did indeed have the high honor of taking her Bunny Virginity. (no need to go into that as it is in fact, a very privet matter)

So on to the party and I hate to disappoint you but I won’t give you all the juicy details as that is personal and not in good taste to divulge.

Let me just tell you the important facts….

There are many words that could be used to describe Anna! Beautiful, radiant, sexy, intelligent, honest, statuesque, mesmerizing, caring, articulate, did I say beautiful it’s worth saying again, passionate; this list could go on and on.

So let’s just sum it up in one word PERFECTION….

Anna yes I will be your first Regular and a regular for life a very long happy life with you in it.

Anna_Suvari should be on every mans’ must see list!

Anna I Love Everything About YOU!

2. anna

wow sound slike a memorable time, hope to meet ya anna when i arrive.. keep up the good work sweetie! :wink:

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your terrific report.

4. Bumpski.

5. I'm so glad you were my first, Jon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! The first! :shock:

But if you compare this review to the ones that just were submitted this past weekend, they are indistinguishable! Anna is as enthusiastic and fresh as ever! She is a dream come true for so many! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna's first! :D