A great use of "OK Boomer"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shyguy71, Nov 6, 2019.

?

Is "OK Boomer" too dis-respectful?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. At first I didn't quite understand why "ok boomer" was becoming a thing, although it's not to be considered malicious verbiage, it's as the generation "boomer" calls younger generations "snowflakes" it's more a comeback in my opinion than anything else.

2. I got it! It's clear to me now!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  3. Glad to be of service <3 :)
    --__--__--__--__--__--__

4. Depends on who is wielding the expletive. SHE, in the video, should have said "OK, sir" or "OK ma'am" if she wanted to be taken at all seriously.

She totally discredited her entire speech with her disrespect towards all the members (the majority) in that age group.

5. "OK boomer, go ahead and hit me up on your AOL account"

joe carbols and lover5 like this.
  6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your funny Amy :D like "OK boomer the checks in the mail" Lol..... I agree she should have handled it more professional but this our world now everything is getting political and "Respect and curtesy are a thing of the past Boomer" Lol,,,, ;):)

Air Force Amy and joe carbols like this.
  7. OK Boomer, let's have a Furby party! :D

8. Ok Boomer, I won’t use my evil credit card! :)

9. Ok Boomer, everything is bugged because cell phone! :)

10. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Ok Boomer, slap in your 8-track!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  11. Ok Boomer, you have the movie on Beta Max! :)

12. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Ok Boomer balance your check book,

13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Ok Boomer you can take our picture with your Polaroid

14. Ok Boomer put my number in your little black book :)

Air Force Amy, joe carbols and lover5 like this.
  15. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

It's all in good fun Boomer Lol... Roxy is not an Asshole but you might be one

16. I can absolutely 100% assure you no one is trying to alienate ANYONE here. This is a humorous thread or at least we are TRYING to have a little fun at the expense of ourselves here.

Relax and watch your own language directed at one of our ladies, one of our MOST respected, most respectful, adored and revered women on here - RoxyGold.

I doubt very seriously @RoxyGold got to be "Courtesan of the Year" by being an asshole.

So, chiggidy check yourself before you wreck yourself --boomer? o_O <<<<<<. and THAT is meant to be a joke too.....

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
    AlexaWu, joe carbols and lover5 like this.
  17. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Amy [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Gee wiz get A grip Boomer:cool:

Air Force Amy likes this.
  19. OMG... I THINK Madam Suzette would be glad that Roxy Gold is one of the very few women still on here making small talk and entertaining potential customers even though we are closed........

I wonder what Madam Suzette would think of YOU calling one of her most loyal top bookers an asshole?

Threats AND name calling??????...... WOW!
    Towards a 90 pound girl? WHOA!

Don't worry. You are forgiven. Let's chalk it up to a misunderstanding and move on, ok?

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  20. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

OK Boomer, you don't need to shake your Polaroid anymore - it uses new technology!

21. OK, adios angry boomer :cool:

image.png

22. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed you I was working on my bomb shelter Boomer

23. I don't know, I just have never been the disrespectful type. I don't call people names and I am on the cusp of being a baby boomer and it does not bother me for someone to call me that (a boomer) because it is a fact.

So, I did some research and yes I can see where "ok boomer" might be offensive to someone but that is definitely not the context in which it is innocently and non combatively being satired in this thread.

We def don't want to alienate the wealthiest generation alive right now, ok?

We LOVE Boomers, and I especially do as I am arm candy for 60-90 yr olds, ok?

24. Now THAT is funny!!!!

25. @Air Force Amy @lover5 y’all are so kind! I haven’t felt this many warm fuzzies since I was 12 and two of my buddies defended my honor down at the train tracks! :)

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

lover5 likes this.
  26. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

:cool:
    Thank You Roxy you are welcome just doing the right thing. Well on that note let's laugh "Meet us at the train tracks Hammer" I will be the guy with the two hot blondes Lol......:cool::cool:
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.