A great night under a beautiful Moon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Oct 18, 2016.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So after following her on Twitter and the boards since her start at the Ranches this summer I was finally able to meet the intoxicating Nizhoni Moon during my last-minute appearance the weekend of Street Vibes. In the days following we proceeded to know other better and decided I needed to party with her a couple weeks later during Dennis Hof's birthday party weekend. And we quickly decided to have our first party after the festivities. But a last minute influx of cash and the way we were hitting it made me realize it would be so much better if she was my date as well. It was the best decision I could have possibly made.
    I'll leave the intimate details between us, but suffice it to say it was a night we'll never forget. From being asked to be in the front row for the talent show to getting drawings made of us as a couple to the photo booth, it was a blast, and and paved the way for an amazing night of drinking and dancing until finally a mind-blowing conclusion that I will have to leave to your imagination.

An amazing night must be re-lived so I'm already looking forward to our second date for Madam Suzette's Birthday celebration in about 6 weeks. Thanks for everything Nizhoni!!!

Guys, make sure you check out this amazing woman. This Native American beauty will blow your mind. Book her today!!!

NizhoniMoon and tuch2881 like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Awesome review Raz! It looked like you two were having a great time. Glad I was able to be around you two for just a few mins and have some fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  3. You guys made such an awesome couple! Was good to see both of you having a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  4. NizhoniMoon
    Chat with Me

NizhoniMoon ***NATIVE AMERICAN BEAUTY AT KIT KAT RANCH***

Thank you so much for the amazing review Raz!!! I had such an awesome time with you. Before and after the dennis' party and OUR party. I look forward to all future times together!! <3

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Fantastic review Nizhoni! Way to go!

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Awwww your response means more than I can say. Can't wait for our next adventure in just over a month!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

NizhoniMoon likes this.