A Day with CoCo

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dizasian, Jun 17, 2008.

1. I spent one of the most memorable days with the beautiful CoCo Brantley. Like others before mention she is the total package and the real deal. Beautiful, sexy, easy going, makes you laugh and a genuine great person with a big heart.

Arriving to the ranch a little early before our appointment i was nervous and excited at the same time. Being a shy and quiet guy I am CoCo made me feel comfortable and relaxed and definitely made the experience all the better. We went back to her room and discussed what i wanted to do and negotiations was a breeze.

It started off in the hot tub joined by four other bunnies! That was a great experience all in its own and could spend days with them if staying in there didn't make us shrivel like prunes. Just sitting in the hot tub with those lovely bunnies had me dumbstruck and grinning like a little kid at Christmas. After the hot tub CoCo and I went back to her room and spent time getting to know each other :D !!!

Later in the evening we went out to dinner at Dukes a steak house. We had a wonderful dinner and conversation. Being the shy guy CoCo made me feel at ease and got me to open up. She is easy to talk too and i enjoyed our time at dinner and couldn't wait for dessert.

Back for dessert we made use of the liquid chocolate and whip cream. By far the best dessert ever. Before dessert CoCo gave me one of the best massages I'll never forget. She definitely has skills with her hands. Back to dessert, definitely can be creative with the chocolate and whip cream. Started off with some tic tac toe with her body for the board, then some creative artistic ability on my behalf. A little road map of the great places to see. It was a sticky situation and one that made the experience even better.

Afterwards we took a nice bath to rinse any left over chocolate. We laid in bed cuddling for a bit and actually fell asleep for a bit. CoCo is a great cuddlier and I didn't want to leave her. I could of laid there all nite if i could. Finally it was time to leave and was one of the hardest things to do. One day is not enough time to spend with CoCo. Time with her seemed to go by faster than it seems. CoCo is definitely one of the best bunnies to spend time with and parties are rockstar status like the energy drink.
    She makes you feel at ease and right at home. I enjoyed my time with CoCo and can't wait for the next time!

gLip5 and CocoBrantley like this.
  2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you and Coco had a great time together.

3. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

One Word....HOTTIE!!!
    I should be the one posting about this sweet, charming, smart, and creative gentleman. I miss you already. This was a party for the record books to say the least sweetie! I can't wait for your return. From the elegant dinner to the sweet and creamy chocolates :wink: ....everything was 100% in my book! Thank you so much for your kind and gentle words. Until next time, I will be thinking of you.
    xoxo...CoCo

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  4. Thanks CoCo for being you and a terrific time.
    Miss you already can't wait till next time!

5. Coco is one of my favorite girls. She is just so real and down to earth! Oh and dont forget hot!

6. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

This party brings back memories! Glad we reconnected after all these years and I’m so looking forward to your return to the BunnyRanch to spend some time together soon!!!

dizasian likes this.
  7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This is a great review of CoCo! Sounds like you had more than just a great time with her.

8. I'm glad to reconnect with this beauty and can't wait to make it out to see her after all these years!

Definitely a great time with her, and this brings back many awesome memories with her. Check out the other parties we had and it'll be a no brainer not to spend time with her! Do yourself a favor and get to know this Southern Belle you won't regret it!

CocoBrantley and gLip5 like this.
  9. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I will definitely check out the other reviews for you two.

10. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

Wow! You two sure do know how to make a girl blush!!! I have so many wonderful memories from this place, and the people I was so lucky to spend time with! I am certainly looking forward to creating many many more special memories for me....and you guys!!!

Kisses....
    CoCo

dizasian likes this.