a Abby overnight with a wake up call from Lena haze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lct59911, Feb 2, 2015.

1. So this trip to the ranch started sour but ended awesome. After having to change plans because of unseen circumstances I made an appt to see abby. After thinking about it I decided on a 2 girl but wasn't sure on who. After researching I decided on Lena haze. I mean why not? Sexy as hell awand drop dead gorgeous. Well the day finally came and my flight was delayed sending my appt time pit the window. Originally I was just gunna do a 2 girl party but decided to just over night with abby. So when I finally got to ranch, and it was late, abby suggested I talk to Lena and see if maybe she would join us in the morning for a early 2 girl. So I met with Lena and we quickly agreed to terms. So first I had abby to keep me company. And boy is she company. She helped me relax by taking a shower and washing me up. her attention to what touching I enjoyed was amazing. This woman knows what to do. She then took me to the bed and gave me some of the most amazing oral. Again very at tentative to details of my enjoyment. We proceed to change positions and enjoy alot of sex. Abby was game for all that I wanted and made sure I went to sleep completely satisified.
    So morning arrives and after taking care of morning buisness abby says it's time to Wark me up for when Lena arrivied. She processed to do exactly that. So while abby is warming me up Lena comes in and joins the party. This woman is amazingly beautiful and sexy. She tool me to the edge of going insane and practically had me begging for it
    So after I 'convinced' her to finally mount she got on top. Watching her grind and swerve was amazing. She has a knack for knowing that sex isn't just about the intercourse. Her actions of running her hands through her hair and flipping her hair and knowing when to lean forward and when to lean back was perfect timing. Well I said this was a 2 girl. While Lena is bringimg me to ectasy abby is rubbing Lena and me. They share looks they interact with eachother. They complimented each other well. Lenas sounds indicated she was enjoying but she was driving me nuts so I swung her around and went into missionary. Abby smiled when this hapowned cause I had just done the same to her. So I began to pump away at this beauty. I'm not sure what it was but between her moans and Abby rubbing on the both of us my excitement was high. I pumped on her until I couldn't hold no more And exploded.
    Afterwards I layer looking at lena, she had that look that I love to see after sex. Abby continured to massage me. And after a couple of minutes Lena joined in. Awesome sensation having 2 beautiful woman have their hands on you. We enjoyed some conversation and some laughs. I also Gabe them a little "show" which I think they enjoyed. I look forward to being able to party with both of these women again. Both individual as well as possible together. Both of these women are a must party with.
    TI'll we meet again ladies. Thank you for and awesome weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Hot hot hot review!!!

3. Great review of Abby, she is a sweetheart!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

4. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

I loved giving you and Abby a wake up call. It was an amazing morning and one that needs to be repeated soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. O I wanna see those heels I see in the picture next time [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. Hot review!

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad to hear you had an amazing time. :)

9. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]