REVIEW 8 reasons why you should have an Encounter with Brooklyn Moore by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Sep 25, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thank you @CeeMia for liking my post

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  2. Aww thank you my dear, that's so kind of you, and I'm flattered[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  3. You're welcome :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

joe carbols and BigDaddy76 like this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Not a problem @BigDaddy76 I’m very open. Just ask the compassionate @cumishaamado we have no secrets. I’m available any time off the boards in PM. There it is more private. Yes us Buckeyes have to stick together that being said I’ve linked up the beautiful @baileypaige in this thread as she is the biggest Buckeye fan at any of the ranches. She is also very dear to me as well. I’m so lucky we have had a chance to reconnect this yr

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 and joe carbols like this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Uh oh @CeeMia those look like some “blue balls”. I hope that does not mean I have to take a cold shower now

CeeMia and BigDaddy76 like this.
  7. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

You are just toooo Nice.... Thank you for the understanding and for all the options to contact you.... I just know you are busy and I don't want to waste your time... I am Excited to meet you and @BrooklynMoore .. just can't wait!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Anything for you compassionate @cumishaamado , anything. And you know that. You’re so much more than just another pretty face to me. You are a beautiful person in my life right now more than you will ever know.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks at @BigDaddy76 for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  10. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Not a problem, Beautiful.........

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are very "Special" friend with a compassion for life!!! I love our chemistry we have with each other and you have a "Special Angel" on your shoulders!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and BigDaddy76 like this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigDaddy76 for liking my post!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  14. lol well I hope that's not the case, I've heard it's an uncomfortable feeling.......but I wouldn't know...........

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigDaddy76 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  16. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

NOT....... FUN.........AT........ALL... . .... LOL

CeeMia likes this.
  17. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

You are so very welcome, Sexy..........;)

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigDaddy76 for liking my post!!! I hope to ravish you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  19. Sorry my dear....................

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you very much for the sincere comments @cumishaamado yes we both have angels on our shoulders and I think they have gotten to know each other just like we have. I have to stop as I’m getting all mushy right now, damn no testosterone. Cancer sucks.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

sorry @cumishaamado just like last week when I talked with Bryce my hormones took over. I’m not even half the man I used to be. I now wonder what you see in me

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Oh yeh @CeeMia it is very painful. But I guess it can be worth it if your waiting for your special friend.

BigDaddy76 and CeeMia like this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You have an "Awesome and Genuine" personality!!! You are a "Rare Breed With Special Qualities"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 and joe carbols like this.
  25. Yes, you have a point :):):):):):):)

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You will always be in my prayers and heart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Dear @joe carbols , from what I've read on your posts, you sound like a Man to me. Pleasuring all the lovely ladies you have been with.... There are some"men" that can't do that..

joe carbols likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigDaddy76 for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe thanks again @cumishaamado your comments speaker louder than just the written word. When I tell you I think you are a beautiful person you and only you know what I mean and the feelings that come with that statement

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I know what you mean!!! It's my pleasure @joe carbols and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigDaddy76 for liking my post and I hope to fulfill your fantasies someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  33. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

You are so very welcome Sweetheart..... You sound like a Sweet, caring person.....;)
    Thanks for the likes.......

joe carbols likes this.
  34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @BigDaddy76 for the kind words. Many men just have a physical and transactional relationship with the ladies. However my relationship with @baileypaige , Bryce Stevens and @cumishaamado ( only done in alphabetical order) are much different and our friendship continues to grow over time.

You will experience that some day soon. Treat the ladies right and they will worship you like you do to them. I adore all of my friends at the ranches. I just hope the feeling is mutual. I guess we will find out the next time I’m in town

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @BigDaddy76 and you're welcome!!! You sound very charming too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigDaddy76 likes this.