4 more days until I arrive !

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Jun 11, 2021.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Capture+_2020-03-26-16-55-07(1).png I cannot wait to meet you.

I am Rebecca. A vivacious platinum blonde lover with green eyes, fair skin, and a few freckles on my chest. I enjoy mutually pleasurable experiences, I take great pleasure in putting you at ease and giving a comfortably warm day/night/evening

I am working on my Master's degree, BUT I am off for the summer semester! Let's PARTAYY!!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the update @RebeccaBrite for the update and I'm excited to meet you soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

vivacious ... and ... comfortable, hmmm...sounds like a comfort plus party. :)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @RebeccaBrite during her tour!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

It is just a few hours until I leave for my flight to RENO. I am so excited to meet you :)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Welcome @RebeccaBrite!!!! I'm so happy you're here and I look forward to having our 2 Girl Party and 2 Girl Out Date during your tour!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Have a great tour Rebecca :) Hugs

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @RebeccaBrite today!!! She's alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]