REVIEW 3rd time with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by shyguy55, Nov 7, 2023.

1. This week I was able to visit pantera for our third time together. It was a next-level experience for me. We had decided that each of us was going to take a turn being in charge during our time together. I went first and it was an amazing experience. But when it was her turn to be in control, she blew me away. That woman pays attention to what you like. She remembered what I liked from before and blew me away with her passion, creativity and genuine desire to please me. And that she did... many times!

It was an incredible time. We even had someone join us for a time, and that was even more amazing! Having my first threesome ever with @randyryder and @pantera was phenomenal! Those ladies together are amazing and I highly recommend them both! I am definitely going to do that again!

I left there with memories I will never forget. It was spectacular and I cannot wait to see you again one day pantera! Thanks so much for a surreal experience! Each time I am with you it is better and better!

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I'm so excited to see you again!!! You're so much to be with and I can't wait to explore new things with you. ;)

shyguy55 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review with many memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]