3rd Time is a Blast with Jordan Soprano :):):):)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, Sep 17, 2011.

1. My third party with the adorble Jordan Soprano & I'm so excited. As I'm cleaning up getting ready I'm thinking back on my last 2 parties with her & smiling :D . When I got to the ranch and walked in I'm greeted by the hostess. I go to the bar & wait for her, when she comes out in her maids outfit she looked so cute [smilie=be mine!.gif]. We went right to her room & I gave her her gifts. She really liked them, (I hope you liked them Jordan).

As we were talking & catching up on this year all I could think was how much I missed her & how much more happy I am when I'm with her [smilie=happy.gif] . When we got done neogotiating, (which is not hard with Jordan) I wished I made more money so I could see her more often. So after I signed the slip & the hostess left we got the party started. Needless to say I WILL NOT go into detail, a gentlemen does not kiss & tell. I will say thou Jordan your lips are so amazing to kiss & the 1-1 intimacy we had was amazing you know how to use your body & you always make me EXPLODE [smilie=hot over you.gif] YOUR A HELLCAT OF BURNING DESIRE :twisted:. (I would like to thank you for what you whispered in my ear).

Jordan is a rare beauty u don't find much these days she is classy & can also devour your flesh in many ways [smilie=hot over you.gif] I highly reccomend a party with Jordan, there are many beautiful women at the ranch but none measure up to her sweet caress, her charm, & her kindness. At this time in my life I do not have a girlfriend but untill that day comes Jordan will be my long distance gf & I could not think of any other lady at the ranch I would rather have for that. Thank you Jordan for all the fun times we have shared & I look forward to seeing you next year [smilie=i love you1.gif]