RANCH SPECIAL 2024 SHEN YUN OUT DATE LAS VEGAS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 9, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

To book this fabulous Las Vegas Overnight with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

SCHEDULE

[​IMG]

800-880-0188 (Local Hotline)877-663-7469 (Shen Yun Ticketing)
    • THUFEB297:30PM
      BUY TICKETS
    • FRIMAR17:30PM
      BUY TICKETS
    • SATMAR22:00PM
      BUY TICKETS
    • SATMAR27:30PM
      BUY TICKETS
    • SUNMAR31:00PM
      BUY TICKETS
    Prices:
    $240, $200, $150, $130, $110, $95, $85 (Weekend)

$220, $180, $140, $120, $100, $90, $80 (Weekday)
    Seating Chart Image

• Performances start right on time. Please plan ahead to arrive well in advance in case of traffic or other unexpected delays. The performance is one whole experience—you won’t want to miss any part of it.
    • Note regarding theatrical effects: This event employs CGI special effects, atmospheric effects, and sound effects, and is a visually, aurally, and emotionally immersive experience.
    • Loud cheering or whistling can be distracting to both performers and other audience members, but applause is always appreciated.
    • Dress code? Business attire or evening wear, please.
    • Anyone causing disturbances or obstruction may be asked to leave. Please respect the right of others to enjoy the performance.
    • Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
  2. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

This would be an amazing experience! He won’t the America talent contest and is now an amazing performer in Las Vegas

3. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

Book this wonderful outdate with @cumishaamado

No doubt about it, it will be an experience to remember!

I was in complete awe and amazement! I hope you get to go!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Milan for your kind thoughts, compliments and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieJames for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Milan for sharing your thoughts and I would love for you to join me too!!! Who wants to book us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]