REVIEW 2022 St Pat's Weekend Fun with Randy Ryder!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 28, 2022.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

My last trip to BunnyLand was in Dec 2021 to see Miss Ryder......here is the link to that adventure.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...thday-reunion-outdate-with-randy-ryder.67299/

When I left in December, I knew I would be back for the return of the St Pat's festivities. Fast forward to early March. I had a party with Ashton Gray on St Pat's. My date with Randy would be the next evening. Here is a pic from the BR St Pat's party.

Randy an Ashton.jpg

The next day I got ready for my date that evening. Randy and I had decided to have an in date at the ranch. Suzette and Sarena were kind enough to allow me to stay in a bungalow out back. The room had a jacuzzi tub/sauna and a Tantra sex chair. Randy had always wanted to party in this room but never had the opportunity.
    During negotiations I gave Randy her early birthday I bought from her Wish List. :D[smilie=happy.gif]
    After a short wait at the booker's office, Sarena called Randy aside. We returned to her room where she said that our plans will change!!!! We returned to the bungalow to begin our fun. Randy prepared the chair first and all I have to say is WOW!!! After several different satisfying positions on the chair we moved to the bed. What happens next will stay between Randy and I, but we finished with a bang!! hehe

We quickly cleaned up and Randy led me to the parlor where she said we were going to go to Virginia City !
    Awesome was my reply!! Randy drove us to the nearby tourist destination. When we arrived , the sun was going down and most of the shops had closed early. We walked up and down the wooden sidewalks. Randy led me to a place that served pizza and had a live band! The lower level was packed. We ordered our pizza and she led me to the upper level to wait for our food. The stars must have been aligned for us ...as we were totally alone while we ate, enjoyed the music and had a great conversation.
    Walking back to the car, we discussed that on my next trip we were going to visit much earlier in the day to do Virginia City right!!! Returning to the ranch, we said our goodnite with a hug and kiss!!

Ladies and Gents!! If your looking for a lady that will satisfy your every need and desires ...along with a great sense of humor, caring personality ....Randy Ryder is the right choice!!

Thanks again Randy for another awesome experience!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Another pic from St Pat's!!

St Pats 2022 (1).jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review John. It was great to see you at the St. Pat's party after 2 years. I mentioned you to a lady and she said she didn't know you. I told her she would know you right away when she heard your Georgia accent. John was so lucky at the Sagebrush party. We all won keys to open the treasure chest. John went first and it opened! So funny. A great time was had by all.

John N Ga likes this.