RANCH SPECIAL 2022 RENO AIR RACES - SEPT. 14 -18

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 10, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience the 2022 Reno Air Races.

Book a minimum of 3 hours receive a
    complimentary hour. Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Get Your Tickets for the 2022 Show!

[​IMG]

September 14-18, 2022 | Reno, NV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OVER 50 YEARS

Reno Air Racing Association
    Over 50 years ago, the first plane went up in the Nevada desert to kick off what would become the STIHL National Championship Air Races and a legacy was born. A legacy of history, heritage and preservation. Of daring, imagination and wonder. Of memories made, traditions formed and legends created one amazing race at a time. Engines roaring. Crowds cheering. Hearts pounding. Eight planes racing wing-tip to wing-tip, 50 feet above the ground at speeds up to more than 500 mph. This is the fastest motorsport on Earth – a one-of-a-kind thrill you have to see, hear and feel to believe. This is classic, cool and contemporary all rolled into one. This is life at 500 miles per hour. This is the STIHL National Championship Air Races. The 2022 STIHL National Championship Air Races will be held September 14-18.

Unique Experience
    The 2022 STIHL National Championship Air Races are full speed ahead to return to Reno next September, featuring head-to-head air racing at speeds that can exceed 500 mph! Don’t miss amazing performances by the National Aviation Heritage Invitational, military displays, the STEM zone, STOL, an impressive variety of aviation exhibits and more.

Tickets
    Get your tickets for the STIHL National Championship Air Races, the fastest motorsport in the world.

Air Show
    Come watch some of the best air show performances in the world!

Shop
    Official STIHL National Championship Air Races merchandise including apparel, commemorative pins, and official posters.

Race Results
    Our race results portal includes historical race data going back as far as 1964 and as current as last year's races.

Sights & Sounds
    Experience the sights and sounds of the STIHL National Championship Air Races through our photo galleries and video content.

Racing Gallery
    Aviation fans know that one of the best things about the STIHL National Championship Air Races is seeing some of the most beautiful planes in the world all in one place. Whether they are racing, or parked in the pits, these flying works of art are something you don’t want to miss. Our gallery is the next best place to see just how amazing these aircraft are.

Formula 1

T6 Class

Unlimited

Jet Racing

Biplane

Sport

STOL Drag

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This looks so fun, take cumisha out on this date.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I would love to have you join me too!!! Who wants to book @KikiLover and me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Book this lovely lady for a one of a kind experience!