20-yr-old dude looking for someone who specializes in virgin parties

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Avneesh Mehta, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Hello Ladies.

I will be visiting Bunny Ranch on December 17 during the day and wanted to find someone who would be willing to teach a virgin.

I have had a lot of self-esteem issues due to being very skinny and never had a proper teenage life thanks to childhood cancer when I was 15. My fear of intimacy due to social trauma in high school hasn’t helped either. I find myself constantly wrought with intense anxiety and fear whenever I try to talk to a girl I’m attracted to. I end up thinking about how inexperienced and skinny I am and I’m tired of it.

I’ve been working with a therapist on these issues and others for some time now, but this is one thing I haven’t been able to get past. Her recommendation for me to get past these issues is to have a sex worker take my virginity and teach me about sex in a sex-positive environment. Please contact me if you can help.

pantera likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected]