RANCH SPECIAL 2 GIRL PEGGING PARTY WITH JUNIPER JONES

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 27, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Do you have a fantasy of being "Pegged" by 2 Girls?

Let us fulfill your "Pegging Fantasies" today!!!

Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Let's us teach you the proper way of being pegged and how to prepare for it too!!!

We can party in our "Fantasy Suite" with a complimentary bottle of champagne. We can experience an "Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together with a glass of champagne. Then rinse off in our huge shower room and continue to party on the "Cal King Bed" and fulfill your "Pegging Fantasies".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2027.jpg IMG_2025.jpg IMG_2026.jpg

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get crazy and have fun with this beautiful and experienced beauty ;) Please let us know how we can fulfill all of your fantasies!

LoneWolf likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JuniperJones for sharing you thoughts and who wants to join us? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!! We are excited to experience this party with you!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]