2 Amazing nights with Abby May!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CploSpcmn, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Wow how to review this amazing beautiful lady. Abby’s bio caught my eye immediately and the planning began. I contacted Abby and we made our appointment. We started email and chatting even before I arrived getting to know each other a little. Abby is without a doubt one of the most intuitive and interesting people I have ever meet. When I arrived and out walked Abby absolutely stunning dressed to the 9’s I was speechless. So very beautiful in person and pictures don’t do her justice. Her red hair and blue eyes cut right through me. She was wearing the gift’s I had sent and was glad to meet me and we moved to the bar. In her wisdom she had decided a 2 girl party might be a great way to get started. Who was I to disagree? We had some great conversation Abby is highly educated and the discussions were great. We then had dinner and then we moved to a suite and our party began. All I can really say is Abby rocked my world and the night will not be forgotten. 2 Girl parties are awesome.

For the next day we planned an out date to my hotel in Reno. Once again I arrived to a stunning beauty, then were in the limo to my hotel. The entire night was amazing. I enjoyed the girl friend experience which is out of this world. I was completely spoiled and taken to places I did not even know exist.

Abby’s skills are the best, she loves bubble baths and your every need will be taken care of and you will not want for anything.
    I’ve already scheduled my next visit and cannot wait! Abby is a stunning beauty and I feel so lucky to have spent time with her.
    Abby is my recommendation for one of the best nights you will ever have, there is so much more to her than meets the eyes. Give her some gifts she loves them!
    Love you Abby.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. thank you. can't wait to see you.

3. Two nights with Abby sounds amazing! She is definitely a sweetheart. Great review,
    CploSpcmn!

xoxox
    Ally James

4. Very nice review for Abby :)

5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review! Glad to hear you had an amazing time with Abby.

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. April is almost here. i can't wait to see you again.

[​IMG]

8. I also very excited its right around a corner. Your new photographs look amazing! Very beautiful. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. you will be here in just a few weeks. i can't wait : ) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I'm starting to loose a little sleep with you and that other one running around in my dreams. I can not believe it is so close. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like you have some fun in store for you!!! Abby is such a beauty!!

12. Miss you tons

[​IMG]

13. Looking beautiful! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. You are stunning! I miss you tonight! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. miss you too
    [​IMG]

16. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time

17. We had a great time, wish you would have been in town also Jenny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Abby you are stunning. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Sexy! You look stunning... [smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. Your new signature is great. Love the blue dress. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Great Review!!

22. You look stunning in that bikini! Have a great day beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Happy Birthday beautiful! I hope you had a fantastic day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Thank you! It was amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Abby is amazing. What an awesome review of your time together!

26. Great review! I want parties like you described!